Thread: "I Rule in Favor of the Plaintiff and I Order That You Be Executed."

Default "I Rule in Favor of the Plaintiff and I Order That You Be Executed."

God, court shows are irritating.

Our local FOX affiliate runs them for five hours straight, each more boring than the last. The only one that I can bear to watch is The People's Court, and even that gets to be too much at times.

My aunt watches them like all damn day. She even makes sure that their Tivo'd in case she misses them. :rolleyes2

Amirite?

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Lulz@TiVO'ing court shows.

I don't really enjoy them per se, but I can handle them if nothing else is on.

I can't imagine going out of my way to watch them. :P I haven't seen any for years, but they were pretty annoying trying to make the judges into badasses. Looking past that, they're kind of interesting, but they get pretty old pretty fast. :P

I just like Judge Judy, she's harsh.

Judge Judy is the only one I've ever seen just throw a case out because the plaintiff and defendant wouldn't stop bickering. If I were the judge on one of those shows, I'd be throwing cases out left and right.

"This is my courtrooom, Goddamn it, and if you don't shut the smurf up, I'm dismissing this case and neither one of you will get any money!"

Seriously. They're only on those shows because real courtrooms keep throwing their cases out because they won't stop bickering. It's smurfing annoying.