Thread: 7 Seeds

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Default 7 Seeds

This is a Link

Heh, sorry about that, this is the real one.

Anyways enough goofing off.

A while back I made a Bitter Virgin thread. Well now I am off to another one of my favorite Mangas. This is 7 Seeds. I didn't much care for its synopis, nor even the first few pages. As such I kept putting it off til I got extremely bored. At which point I was utterly hooked.

I think the ideas behind it are quite strong. However, the delivery feels weak to me. Therefor, I decided to ask what others think of it. It is apparently a best seller in Japan. Wonder if that means it will get ported to the USA anytime soon?

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

What is it about? I read all of Bitter Virgin and it ruined my day-- no, my week. It made me rather miserable.

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OneManga
    Upon waking on a sinking ship, a young girl finds herself in the company of strangers. Forced to escape certain death, the four find themselves stranded on a deserted island. In order to survive, they need to get over their differences and try to figure out what happened as none of them seem to have any recollection of ever boarding a ship.
    Pretty meh on the summary, but it gets much better. Too much more and I would start spoiling stuff.

However, (SPOILER)It is about the end of the world and how the few remaining survivors(a government contingency plan) survive.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!