Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF's Next Top Model

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momiji
    I'm not a pedophile
    Momiji is forty three years old. You can often see him shuffling about town looking at the floor, avoiding eye contact. Yet he seems to be smiling to himself, like he knows a secret that you don't. He is often covered with a dirty raincoat, which itself is covered with a plethora of unknown stains.

His greasy and unwashed black hair is tinted with grey, the first signs of a man becoming old. Tufts and clumps of hair are strewn randomly about his face, for the hand that holds the razor is a careless, sloppy one.

Talk to him. Talk to Momiji. He's just lonely. He'll peer out at you behind those large glasses, and quickly avert his gaze again. His voice will crack as he talks, like he's unsure of himself. With every word he stumbles over, his face becomes more flushed. He doesn't want to look like an idiot, he's just unused to talking to people.

He just thinks loli girls are cute. That's all. There's nothing sexual in it, he's just a lonely man trying to surround himself with cute things to cheer himself up. He's not harmful. He's not dangerous. He just wants to be understood. He just wants to be loved.
    Give-a-hug-to-Momiji-day?

y/n/lobster?

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SNOOZER View Post
    I usually imagine people look like exactly what their avatar icons look like.
    Dude, does this make me an iceberg? woah freaky!

As for me perhaps I've seen too many members in the flesh and many more in pictures from around the net either on msn/facebook/picture threads or even just random happenstance that imagining what a member looks like is pretty hard, I have after all seen most of you now. However when I first got talking to theundeadhero I kinda had this mental image of a bigger dude like 6'5" + with ripped up muscles in reality he is not this but he's still a great guy

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Yaridovich View Post
    I wasn't being serious...
    Yaridovich is 20 and in college. He usually wears brightly coloured hawaiian shirts, cargo shorts, and perhaps a festive hat, although he is careful not to let it cover his hair, dripping with gel and carefully spiked to perfection. Dress to impress, Yaridovich boy, dress to impress.

He'll invite himself to your party. "Yooooooooo guys WAZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!" he'll exclaim upon entering, holding his hand up for hi-fives.

And yet the hi-fives do not come.

When he is not sipping his beer, glancing furtively around the room, Yaridovich can be seen striding up to people having conversations, trying to be a part. He'll laugh a little too loudly at their jokes. He just can't find an entrance, so after spending a minute or two with his arms folded, he'll walk off without a word and find another group of people to approach.

Later, he watches some fratboys doing kegstands. One fratboy slaps the other one heartily on the back as he is doing his stand, and he coughs and splutters up beer. Everybody laughs, for this is funny.

Yaridovich has observed. Yaridovich has learned.

A girl is now doing one. The time to act is now. Go, Yaridovich! Go! He slaps her on the back, but in his enthusiasm he has done so a little too hard. Oh no. The girls' friends are all yelling at him. The guys are glaring at him.

Yaridovich!

He skulks out, he flees, he leaves. He goes back to his dorm room to post a thread at Eyes on Final Fantasy.

He just wants to make people laugh. That's all. There's nothing malicious in it, he's just a lonely man trying to make others happy and like him. He's not harmful. He's not dangerous. He just wants to be understood. He just wants to be loved.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Momiji
    I'm not a pedophile
    Momiji is forty three years old. You can often see him shuffling about town looking at the floor, avoiding eye contact. Yet he seems to be smiling to himself, like he knows a secret that you don't. He is often covered with a dirty raincoat, which itself is covered with a plethora of unknown stains.

His greasy and unwashed black hair is tinted with grey, the first signs of a man becoming old. Tufts and clumps of hair are strewn randomly about his face, for the hand that holds the razor is a careless, sloppy one.

Talk to him. Talk to Momiji. He's just lonely. He'll peer out at you behind those large glasses, and quickly avert his gaze again. His voice will crack as he talks, like he's unsure of himself. With every word he stumbles over, his face becomes more flushed. He doesn't want to look like an idiot, he's just unused to talking to people.

He just thinks loli girls are cute. That's all. There's nothing sexual in it, he's just a lonely man trying to surround himself with cute things to cheer himself up. He's not harmful. He's not dangerous. He just wants to be understood. He just wants to be loved.
    Crossed-out stuff aside, you're pretty much right. -_-

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yaridovich looks like Tuesday

rubah looks like a sunny duck

theundeadhero looks like nothing happened, but it really did.

Joyee looks like an encaged aspirin.

smittenkitten looks like she could be washed at 40 degrees.

Lekana looks like a clove of garlic stuck between mona lisa's teeth as she screamed in excitement over getting her first period.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I imagine everyone to be extravagantly good looking. Better for all of us, I think.
    --Box Box Box Box

Articles
    Blog Entries

smurf.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

I wish that Old Manus would look/dress like a real stormtrooper! :kaolook:

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I'm hiding my signature in order to make it slightly harder since you're going to have to use your memory.

I know what most of you look like, which makes it that much harder. I remember that before I showed my face, and before I plastered my face on my sig, people had no idea what I looked like. I hinted that I was Chinese but there's no ubiquitous Chinese (male) that exists, as far as I'm concerned (yet I still can't tell them apart), so I think some people had no idea what I'd look like; Dr Unne said I looked different than he expected. I'm amused by that.

Certain people's appearance continues to surprise me. Momiji for example, because I was incapable of stereotype, looks different than I would expect. Jessichu always looks different than I remember. I don't even remember what she looked like.

I look like a sars virus.

I always picture Psychotic as a giant praying mantis eating a large can of chili beans while watching Schoolhouse Rock in a bean bag chair.

bunny is prob. a bunny imho

(-o-)

-tie fighter

I picture AK as a blond dude.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Meow's a kitty!

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I totally do that too.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I picture Bun Bun's missus to be the most beautiful girl in the world.