I have some problems with Exodus.

My level:
    Vaan:55
    Balthier,Fran:42
    All Others:41

Can you give me some ideas??

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I beat him by using physical attacks from my party to damage him, and having the character I controlled act as a healer, reviving the dead.

Magick is pretty useless unless you can pierce reflect.

When he uses the pailing use only 1 character at a time to decrease the damage you take, and try to play keep away so he gets less spells in until the Pailing wares off. After the pailing falls, try and do quickening if possible.

I'm unsure if Exodus is that one were several zombies are popping up.

I took all the Espers but Zodiark in no time and only by one try (Zodiark killed me several times lol) I do never use Espers... they suck. I only use that un-spell-able green chuchilin or whatever fat and huge green esper... is fun and tough.

But if Exodus is the one that is in a desert (exiting from those caves) where zombies pop out (you can get platinum dagger from them)... just kill zombies and chain them, when you are done, get out and get in and keep killing zombies... You will have a nice chain and start attacking exodus, you will be killing more and more zombies at the same time and hopefully, you will get cured or MPed from their loot drop.

Its a piece of cake. Watch out for magic elemental attacks from the zombies... and probably clogging or putrid breaths.

Every light must fade...
    Every heart must return to darkness!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PercyHeartless View Post
    I'm unsure if Exodus is that one were several zombies are popping up.

I took all the Espers but Zodiark in no time and only by one try (Zodiark killed me several times lol) I do never use Espers... they suck. I only use that un-spell-able green chuchilin or whatever fat and huge green esper... is fun and tough.

But if Exodus is the one that is in a desert (exiting from those caves) where zombies pop out (you can get platinum dagger from them)... just kill zombies and chain them, when you are done, get out and get in and keep killing zombies... You will have a nice chain and start attacking exodus, you will be killing more and more zombies at the same time and hopefully, you will get cured or MPed from their loot drop.

Its a piece of cake. Watch out for magic elemental attacks from the zombies... and probably clogging or putrid breaths.
    Thats Adremellech.....Thanks anyway,I already killed Adremmelech

Quote Originally Posted by Chuchulainn the impure View Post
    the perfect gambit set up is key
    I've tried,still cannot....

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyxsora View Post
    I beat him by using physical attacks from my party to damage him, and having the character I controlled act as a healer, reviving the dead.

Magick is pretty useless unless you can pierce reflect.

When he uses the pailing use only 1 character at a time to decrease the damage you take, and try to play keep away so he gets less spells in until the Pailing wares off. After the pailing falls, try and do quickening if possible.
    Thanks

Now...thank you for your help in Exodus,now can help Zeromus??

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

FF addiction, in the future, if you have something extra to add or say, please use the edit/delete button to edit your post rather than double posting.
    Figaro Castle

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FF addiction View Post
    Now...thank you for your help in Exodus,now can help Zeromus??
    Quickening chains. There's an anti-magic field, so use items for healing and your MP for Quickenings. Focus your physical attacks on the skeletons, partly to build up your MP, and partly to keep them from overwhelming you. Hope this helps.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Zeromus is a fun battle. Only try attacking when he is alone, otherwise go after the skeletons. Spam quickenings whenever you get the chance, but keep 1 person with enough MP for a rank 1 esper. If you find that you need to revive your characters, summon a rank 1 esper to take hits while you run off to the corner and use Phoenix downs. It worked for me at least. Good luck.