Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Would you "do" your clone.

a clone of myself? If it's an exact carbon copy clone, hell no. I'm pretty ugly. lol. If it's one of those clones that take on a different look, like maybe different gender... maybe!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

nah

It's not gay, it's masturbation!
    No I wouldn't, however I would take advantage of there being 2 of me. 2 jobs, more money same account =)

personally, i would like to have a few more of me running around. i could whore them all out and make tons of money. also, then i wouldnt have to do any housework. i could also have them do my evil bidding (assassinations) and if i get caught, just say it was my clone. how would they know. omg you know the chaos that would create? how could the judicial system even work?! omg then the gov't wouldn't be able to function without a judicial system!!!!! omg ANARCHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: i thought this was cute and slightly appropriate

Last edited by NeoTifa; 10-23-2008 at 02:01 PM.
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

I wouldn't -do- my clone, but I would definitely use it to tag team some hoe. Nothing would beat high fiving yourself while one of you does her from behind while the other does the mouth.

"Did I become a hero?"

Project: N00b

Quote Originally Posted by NeoTifa View Post
    personally, i would like to have a few more of me running around. i could whore them all out and make tons of money. also, then i wouldnt have to do any housework. i could also have them do my evil bidding (assassinations) and if i get caught, just say it was my clone. how would they know. omg you know the chaos that would create? how could the judicial system even work?! omg then the gov't wouldn't be able to function without a judicial system!!!!! omg ANARCHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What makes you think your clones would want to do the work? If they're exactly like you, then they would be wanting you to do the work, that is, if you are as you explain yourself to be in this post, the type of person who would create clones to do work for herself.

paradoxes
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Quote Originally Posted by The Ceej View Post
    What makes you think your clones would want to do the work? If they're exactly like you, then they would be wanting you to do the work, that is, if you are as you explain yourself to be in this post, the type of person who would create clones to do work for herself.
    You would raise the clones to have strong work ethic and a desire to want to fulfill your work duties. In case you did not know, cloning someone would -NOT- be passing them your same traits, ethics, etc. The environment that they grow up in will affect their brain and they could potentially turn out to be just the opposite of the person they are cloned after, except for physical appearance.

"Did I become a hero?"

Quote Originally Posted by sdm42393 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arcanedude34 View Post
    I'm just saying I wouldn't because I'm neither a homosexual nor a pedophile. : P

You're not?!
    Shut the hell up, that's not funny and you know it. I paid my debt to society, alright?

Quote Originally Posted by Magixion View Post
    You would raise the clones to have strong work ethic and a desire to want to fulfill your work duties. In case you did not know, cloning someone would -NOT- be passing them your same traits, ethics, etc. The environment that they grow up in will affect their brain and they could potentially turn out to be just the opposite of the person they are cloned after, except for physical appearance.
    Well, yeah. If this were a real life clone scenario. However, this is a science fiction clone scenario where your clone is an exact copy of you in every way. I believe that part was made very clear earlier in the thread. Why do you think I have the gay sex with mine and kill him?

Well, yeah. If this were a real life clone scenario. However, this is a science fiction clone scenario where your clone is an exact copy of you in every way. I believe that part was made very clear earlier in the thread. Why do you think I have the gay sex with mine and kill him?
    Quote Originally Posted by sdm42393
    Sorry if this is considered an inappropriate topic.

Anyways, I was having this conversation with a couple of people in my band class. If there was a clone of yourself, would you have sex with him/her?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
    I fail to see where that specifies it is a science fiction clone scenario...

"Did I become a hero?"

I wasn't aware that the judicial system worked at all.

Quote Originally Posted by sdm42393
    Sorry if this is considered an inappropriate topic.

Anyways, I was having this conversation with a couple of people in my band class. If there was a clone of yourself, would you have sex with him/her?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
    I fail to see where that specifies it is a science fiction clone scenario...
    It wasn't in the first post. I don't remember exactly where it was.

My answer would depend on the scenario actually.

If we're using the rules of the real world here, than no. Don't they place your genetics in to another person to be born? Or is that just how they do same-sex child birth (Or whatever the correct name is)?

Either way. A person with my genetics coming out of another person pretty much means its my child in my eyes. So no... Homosexual pedophilic incest is to... gross. Even with out society and religion telling me how messed up that is. Besides... Unless you want to fondle a new born infant, you're going to have to wait even longer than nine months.

Seems like way to much work when you could just get another man drunk and make him have plastic surgery.

Using whatever made up rules we want to... No, I wouldn't have sex with myself. But if I was curious, it would probably be the best way to find out.

I'll probably just use my fantasy clone to play video games against myself. Or I would have my clone learn about topics I want to learn about but can't since I'm to busy learning about other topics I want to learn about and than we can compare notes and reports.

Also:

This is the first forum I been on with a bump rule in effect, if mid-3rd page/18 days is to far back. Please don't make me where a dunce cap.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by sdm42393 View Post
    If there was a clone of yourself, would you have sex with him/her?
    >>> YES!!!
    Im just too hot.
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..