Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Celebrities or Athletes You Love To Hate

Quote Originally Posted by ljkkjlcm9 View Post
    Peyton Manning
    He's never won anything
    Super Bowl XLI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hate anyone who has even been remotely associated with the New England Patriots within the last decade. Mostly Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and Rodney Harrison.

And yeah, celebrities can pretty much all go smurf themselves for being pompous assholes.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Wayne Rooney. : D!

I find it tough to hate Peyton Manning, as he has earned his stripes as one of the best (and the best perhaps when he won the superbowl) quarterback in the game today. And I have him in my yahoo fantasy league

Most fun to hate athlete: Sean Avery, of the Dallas Stars in the NHL. My god. Again, I find it hard to hate him, as the $hit he spews from his mouth is hilarious, and entertaining.

Hockey players (even the very best superstars) usually are very humble and polite to the point of being cliched. Especially Canadians. But not this guy. He is Canadian, and he's not even close to a superstar, however he loves to shoot his mouth off, stir the pot, and create controversy.

Sean Avery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For celebrities:

Ben Stein.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Sean Avery... I remember him acting like a fool in front of Brodeur last season.

I just saw Bill O'Rielly on Letterman. (He was behaving himself, more or less. Probably because Dave owned his face the last time he was on there.)

I have come to the conclusion that everyone in this thread hates Bill O'Rielly and the only reason it hasn't been stated yet is because it's just a given.

Bill O'Reilly looks exaclty like my mom's schizophrenic cousin. I wish I had a picture for you.

Happy happy fun time?

Davina McCall. I assumed everyone hated her?

And (being Welsh), Anne Robinson. That wink hurts my brain.
    xox

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Halle Berry. Must. Die.