Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig, No cloud, no squall shall hinder us.

Blog Entries

Default Sig, No cloud, no squall shall hinder us.

Where do you think I could find a sig with marcus saying this at the end of the game? I look at everybodies sig and then mine. I want a sig with my name on it and marcus saying, "no cloud no squall shall hinder us."
    Last edited by Saber; 10-25-2008 at 10:57 AM.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Post a request in this thread.

Are you looking for an actual screen shot of that part of the ending? Because that might be a bit harder to find. I guess you could look up a video of the ending on YouTube and take a screenshot of it, but the quality wouldn't be that good.

Or if you have an emulator, you could probably find an endgame save and take a screenshot of that.

Blog Entries

Default loney is the night

ok first I gotta figure out how to make a screen shot then maybe I will be able to do it. I'm gonna surf the web real quick.

Edit I made it to the first page on yahoo if you type in, no squall no cloud shall hinder us ff9

Its under sliver lights and my name is in the text underneath the link

I'm back and nobody has posted so I'm editing again. I got the pic all set I just can't figure out how to edit my sig right. It won't let me download a file from my computer. Help please.
    Last edited by Saber; 10-24-2008 at 09:13 PM.
    Marcus

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Upload it to something like Image Shack or PhotoBucket

Then use the link they provide. I do believe both offer BBCode already written up, so all you have to do is copy paste.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Blog Entries

I can't seem to get 550 width/250 height on either one of those links. I don't want to be the person with the smallest sig lol.
    Marcus

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

there should be an option to disable the thumbnail view

For Imageshack scroll down to the bottom of the page that you get after uploading. Down there there should a + sign in the right bottom. This will expand an option that has a straight link.

Code:
    [img]url-of-image[/img]
    Will dump it in your sig.

Also make sure that you do not check the boxes that do auto-resizing. Well unless you do what your image size changed that is.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Blog Entries

Default Cheers

Finally I got a good sig. Thanks everyone. I'm probally gonna make it smaller in the future but for now...

...be ignored by my big sig lol
    Marcus

It's over the size limit. :P

Blog Entries

Default but who I really wanna thank is god... God bless you god.

I shrunk it a little but the size limit is 550/250 and before it was shrunked it was right on the limit. Your scaring me Roto, making me feel like I'll get banned lol.

No If someone would tell me how big it should be I'll probally go and shink it but right now I'm impressed with it. Thanks Roto for the idea to take a screen shot off Youtube and another thanks goes to ShunNakamura for the programs she provided. Thank you.
    Marcus

No problem.

Though now that I think about it, I should perhaps change my signature. The problem is if I include everytime I have been called a 'she' in my signature it would be about 20x over the limit.... hmm.... I suppose my avatar is a tad misleading .

The problem isn't the dimensions, it's the file size. :P The maximum file size is 50k, and your sig is like triple that or something. :P

Link to it here and I'll see what I can do with it.

Blog Entries

Marcus

Well I played with the image.

It is under the size req. However, I also played with the contrast and the ilk to try and make it clearer. I also fixed up the text to make it more readable. Yeah, you may like the original look of the shot better, but I just felt that it was washed out.