Thread: Lost?

Default Lost?

So is Lost returning anytime soon? I live in the UK, but we're only ever two weeks behind America since SkyOne bought Lost. Anyways, can't wait to see season 5, i wonder how they'll open it. (No spoilers please, if anyone has read some that may have leaked).

In the US it always starts up again in late January or thereabouts. So wait until then.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hopefully the next season is less predictable than the last. Honestly, the only thing that surprised me last season was when they (SPOILER)had to move the island. Everything else I saw coming a few episodes out, and I called the big reveal at the end of the last episode way back when I watched the season 3 finale.

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Hopefully the next season is less predictable than the last. Honestly, the only thing that surprised me last season was when they (SPOILER)had to move the island. Everything else I saw coming a few episodes out, and I called the big reveal at the end of the last episode way back when I watched the season 3 finale.
    I didn't find it that predictable myself. Nothing too shocking but still I didn't have it all figured.

And yes it'll be back late January/early February.
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"