Thread: Vagrant Soul bestiary info

Default Vagrant Soul bestiary info

Hey guys!

I've dropped tons and tons of hours on this game. I've beat everything (even that stupid monster on the Colosseum) And I got the Omega Badge as well

I just need to complete some monsters on the bestiary, however, I left FF X2 uncompleted (non perfect game) and my wife was about to kill me if I did not 100% complete it so Yuna and Tidus are finally together... so I'm on that game now, completing the side quests...
    I saw accidentally on a youtube video (I was looking for other thing) the monster Vagrant Soul. I love the cruelness and the sweeping tyranny the "entites" have and I have their bestiary entries written apart.

Again, I saw the entry for Vagrant Soul and I realized is an "entite" as well... I tried to get that monster several times before completing the game and I could never find it. Now that I found there is another entite... I need to read its bestiary, but if I put the game into my ps2 again, my wife will cast ultima on me and breakja on the ffxii disk.... Can you make a photo or type the bestiary entry for this monster? Are there additional rare entites (I got disappointed there was no hunt for a vicious insane entite)

Thanks!!

Every light must fade...
    Every heart must return to darkness!!!!

Hello

You know Yuna and Tidus get together at the end of that game even if you don't get 100%, right? :P

Well... not really... Tidus is just shady... Yuna can't touch him and Tidus can't speak... at least is what I know.

Well... waiting for that Vagrant Soul info

Every light must fade...

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post

Oh!

OK. Thanks

Lol... there is even another one... I knew there should be a holy entite...

Why it does not spawn!!! I slew shadowseer!!!

Every light must fade...

I think there's still a degree of randomness to it. :P

I think the holy entite is on the Feywood
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

You're being forced to play X-2? I feel soooo sorry for you man, I really do. As for the Entite, it spawns in the Pharos Subterra, the Abyssal level. I don't know of any specifis requirements but I do know it's rare game, so good luck. And I hope for your sake you get done with X-2 soon...amazing gameplay but the story is horrible...