Thread: Russell Brand

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Default Russell Brand

Bit like marmite, this guy, isn't he?
    so what do you make of him?
    personally, i love him. His Secret Policeman's Ball stand up recently was just hilarious!
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Complete tosspot. He should be killed but it's not worth the resources to do it.

I liked him in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Other than that, I don't know much about him other than he thinks Bush is a retard cowboy fella.

Blog Entries

He's about as funny as the holocaust

there was a picture here

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

He's the epitome of Camden-town wankery.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post

Saying someone should be dead is sick, no matter whether you like them or not. apparantly he got some death threats of some american freaks, its like if u don't like it think "oh i don't like it" or even better turn ur TV off its a psycotic jump from not liking something to sitting down and writing pathetic and nasty letters.
    thats my thoughts anyway.
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

He's a complete prat and should be killed to stop his kind of comedy.

*saw the above post*

Banned
    Blog Entries

I thought he was hilarious, but after what he did he deserved suspension. Jonathon Ross is an idiot too.

Wow, I completely missed this story.

I've never really liked Russell Brand, I have to say, but I thought Jonathan Ross had more sense! I'm quite frankly appauled by what they did.

Maybe Russell Brand will take this as a fairly big sign that he needs to drop the sex-obsessed idiocy and grow up a bit in order to survive in this industry.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Russell Brand can't be funny without the sex jokes, his humour was wearing thin anyway.
    And Jonathon Ross gets payed 6 Million pounds of the tax-payers money every year, and this is what he comes up with!?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by PeneloRatsbane View Post
    Saying someone should be dead is sick
    Calling up someone and telling them you smurfed their daughter isn't all that great either, don't you think?

Russell Brand is all of the negative things said about him in this thread and then some. The words I prefer to label him with aren't allowed to be used in these forums. Terrible excuse for a human being and a disgrace to the British people.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I agree entirely. Just think about the message it will send to schoolchildren everywhere if these two make lewd phonecalls to an old man and then get away with it? Yob culture in the United Kingdom is bad enough. Up Bangor way you get idiots setting fire to holiday homes simply because the residents are English!

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Complete tosspot. He should be killed but it's not worth the resources to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Maxx Power View Post
    He's the epitome of Camden-town wankery.
    Pretty much!
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Yeah it was tottally wrong to do what he did don't get me wrong. but the whole incident has been blown way out of proportion and over sentimentalized. shouldn't have done it, it was Ross that was worst tho, both of them should have stopped, u could tell Brand was panicked tho after what Jonathan ross said. but at the end of the day there are more serious issues at hand and it seems all very over blown. people just want some else to fret over other than all the finance issues. Its annoying when something like this is on the news wth things like racist psychos tryin to kill Obama and that terrible shooting of Jennifer Hudsons family. i just thinkl there should be some perspective
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.