Thread: Art...contest??

Default Art...contest??

I have a proposition for some of you, and I don't know where to put it or how to market it, so I'll just start here and say what I need to say and the mods can figure out what to do with it from there :]

As a lot of you know, I work at a local animal shelter. And they've been getting tired of their logo and want a fresh start, so its time for a change. I'm unfortunately a jack of all trades here, most technologically inclined and apparently the best artist. But I don't have the ambition or patience. I've done a few mock ups. But what I was really hoping was that some of you might want to participate and come up with something better for the chance to be immortalized in a small animal shelter news letter logo :P

They want something on the cutesy friendly side and I've added my own mock ups if you want an idea of what I was aiming for. Right now they prefer the first one. But I don't have the skill or patience to take it from there. A real logo would be less sketched and more cartoony

Any takers? My boss liked the idea of me pandering to my community where I know there's lots of better aspiring artists than myself. So I can guarantee if you get chosen we'll take your address and you'll get our newsletter and can show off to all your friends that you did something o_O;; Though we're non-profit and just looking for help so that's about all I can offer. But I thought it'd amuse some of you more artsy people :]

And here goes nothing lol

Edit: Oh yeah. here is our website if you wanna take a gander at what we currently have. They think its too boring and not ... cute enough? I dunno (logo in the top left of the page)
    Attached Images Attached Images

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Grin

>>> Man, you made my day.. Specially with your DogxCat drawings .
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Haha thanks. I try :}

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

those are so CUTE!

i think the first is my absolute favorite though cause of the eskimo kisses :3

Thanks :P But I'm not just here to show off. I need some help. Either someone to help make that one look more official, or to maybe come up with something better