How do I prefix for this?

I've officially added Jirito to my list of favorite artists for the contribution of my two character requests for Karmine and Ashz.
It would be great if one of my favorite artists would stop by and actually try out my request but in case they're busy, I'm going to stick with a request addressed to the forum-goers in general.

Jyo

Jyo wears like-visor sunglasses. He wears a KH-style glove on his right hand with a chain attached at the cuff. The chain is short as to not hinder his movements and at the end is an odd-sided square with concave walls (and ceiling/floor, I guess).

Jyo wears a light (near-white) bandana over his mouth, sort of like the bandits in old western, but without coming to a point at the chin. The bandana has symbols similar to those used in KH. Like on Sora's outfit or the Keyblades. Actually, they don't really matter.

Jyo wears a white tank top and black shorts. The shorts would be revealing if he didn't wear extra detachable pant-legs. These "plegs" (as I call them) are hooked to his beltline with keyhooks, one to the left, one right, and in the back. Actually, I don't expect you to draw the back, I was just mentioning. He also has sweatshirt tied at his waist.

His boots are KH style as well. You could say, he looks like a young Cid Highwind. Especially since he uses a spear. The spear itself looks as do the Keyblades in KH.