Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is the shadowseer?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post
    But I wanna to discuss PuPu.And provide answers.
    I thought the shadowseer was Marquis Ondore
    Hmmmm.....Close.
    If memory serves me correct, the Shadowseer is explained to be a Nu Muo who tried to gain the power of the Occuria, thus he went to the Pharos but was transformed by the Mist and Occuria into a dark creature that was sealed on the bottom floor.

Since Cid is obviously a Hume and not a Nu Muo, I'm afraid your theory is debunked FE

Yes,I didnīt complete the game 100%.Only the main storilyne.
    So it is natural some theories are bogus.They are preconceived.I didnīt read the bestiary.I am waiting to complete everything to read it.That way I can perfect the theories.I give you that.
    But it didnīt kill to theorize,did it?
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The majority of things in FFXII are explained in the Bestiary or other places. Maybe they saw FF theories and got pissed

Perhaps the square guys read FE's final fantasy 8 theroys and just got really annoyed about them.

p.s some of the Esphers are referances to older ff games, X-death and zeromus for example.
    The vertical limit is 250 pixels.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/45/132645.jpg[/IMG]
    Tommorows forecast a few sprinkles of genius with a high chance of (SPOILER)DOOM
    never underestimate large groups of stupid people.

Disclamer: my spelling and grammar suck-->

The Shadowseer is probably supposed to be a reference to the Creator from FF Legends. The four beasts he summons are the same as the four beasts from FF Legends, which are based on the four directional dieties in Chinese mythology. The four beasts are represented in the games as the red bird Suzaku/Phoenix, the white tiger Byakko/Fenrir, the black turtle Genbu/Pandaemonium, and the blue dragon Seiryu/Slyt. The name Shadowseer was a toned down translation of the actual name of the entity in the Japanese version, which was supposed to be just "Dark God". They did the same toning down during translation in FF Legends with the Creator, who was also supposed to just be called "God".