Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is the shadowseer?

Default Who is the shadowseer?

To me itīs Doctor Cid.Itīs very very obvious.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Explain. I always thought it was an enemy optional boss in FFXII. Whereas Dr. Cid is an enemy compulsory boss.

Since:

Enemy optional boss is not equal to Enemy compulsory boss, ergo, Dr Cid is not equal to the Shadowseer.

Of course, you can pick at my logic by claiming that Dr. Cid is indeed an optional boss, as you can choose not to fight him by not playing the game. But I digress...

For Dr Cid = Shadowseer, it is obvious that we have to have made some assumptions.

1. We assume Dr. Cid is indeed dead, for if he were still alive he would not be able to exist as a spirit and body at once. (Unless if you adhere to the belief that all electrons are indeed one electron merely travelling through time and space,thus explaining their uniformity even in a Bose-Einstein condensate)

2. That the Shadowseer does indeed exist. This is after all a video game.

3. That Dr. Cid does indeed exist. Refer to the second point in point 2 for an explanation of the logic behind this mechanised response.

I hope I have elaborated and highlighted the key weaknesses in your argument, although I am in no doubt that there is reasonable validity still to be gleaned from this relativistic idea you have set forth, perhaps an examination of the Gross-Pitaevskii equation would usher you towards a period of enlightnement as you guide yourself towards a clear conclusion on this matter (whether dark or regular, the matter remains the same in respect to its influence on the Expansion factor of the Universe).

If you need further help, do not hesitate to contact me. I shall now provide a link which I believe shall heighten your interest and elevate the depth of your research in this matter.

Gross–Pitaevskii equation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Being an optional boss doesnīt invalidate its storicity.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

I apologise for being bat-skullskullskullskull crazy yesterday, but storicity isn't a word.

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Banned
    Blog Entries

Storicity. xD

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar View Post
    To me itīs Doctor Cid.Itīs very very obvious.
    ...Wait. What?

By storicity,I mean that it is related to the main storyline.
    ...Wait. What?
    I am referring to it's soul of course

Regards,
    Big D

Banned

I think it's obvious that I am Shadowseer.

PuPu,why donīt you stop joking me and consider discussing a little.
    I am not kidding.

Regards,
    Big D

Banned

What's there to discuss? I thought it was a joke because you didn't give any explanation as to why you believe he is Cid. Your only explanation as to why you thought that was "It's very very obvious." Well, I gave you my explanation as to why I think what I said as well.

Oh you want me to discuss why I think that? Well...I think I am Shadowseer because that was the name I gave myself in another forum site. I think I am Shadowseer because I constantly see tons of black blobs moving along the ground, even when my eyes are closed.

Okay, fine, I'll give some real discussion. I think that Dr. Cid can't be Shadowseer because he does not have extreme magical powers and because Cid and Shadowseer look nothing alike. But we'll just go by the argument "you can't prove or disprove" the fact that Cid is Shadowseer,therefore it is a possibility that Cid is Shadowseer and that Rinoa is Ultimecia, and that I'm Captain Basch.

Sorry, just poking some fun. Feel free to ignore anything that I say, as it is probably all wrong and stupid. I'll even stop posting in this thread if you want.

Vaan is Fran, Ashe, Balthier, Basche and Penello. It's really really obvious.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Banned
    Blog Entries

I don't know what to do, there isn't anything to talk about.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Shadowseer is the most bad-ass boss in the game..
    BTW, some of the hunts are blatant references from previous FF games. I cant find any connections but who knows, maybe the Shadowseer isnt an exception.
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

I thought the shadowseer was Marquis Ondore
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

But I wanna to discuss PuPu.And provide answers.
    I thought the shadowseer was Marquis Ondore
    Hmmmm.....Close.

Regards,
    Big D