Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

@GB: Just because I decided to have some fun and spice things up by roleplaying doesn't make me mafia. Look at Lamiroir in Phoenix Wright...She dumbed down her posts in order to lay low and she turned out not only pro-town but a second cop! Gawd, some of us just want to have fun is all! :rolleyes2

My suspect list:

Momiji for "dancing." By "dancing," I mean that he/she jumps in, posts something meaningless, runs away. Jumps in again, posts meaninglessly, runs away again. Jumps a third time, votes with poor reasoning, and runs away.

I can't say much because I've been playing crappy so far today, but that's because I've been on another forum working on a big project, so I've been here reading but not really posting because I've been working

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

NEW VOTE COUNT

[4] Demon Dude- Miriel, Gobo, ~*~Celes~*~, Ak
    [2] Gobo- Demon Dude, Laddy
    [1] Miriel- Momiji, Denmark, qwerty
    [1] NeoTifa- Gobo, qwerty

Not voting: The Summoner of Leviathan, Denmark, Psychotic, Loony BoB, Yaridovich, Del Murder, Dolentrean, Laddy, Sergeant Hartman, NeoTifa.

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Oh, and the continuation of my suspect list:

Psy and BoB, because they've only posted once each and haven't been back since, and haven't voted yet either. Laying too low.

##Vote: Psychotic

Simply to pull him back in the game, I promise. NO ULTERIOR MOTIVES HERE PEOPLE!

Other then the obvious inactive susipicion anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aerith's Knight View Post
    Jeebus, Denmark, no one's suspicious? Did you even read the thread? We've all been pretty suspicious!
    Well when I got back on there was 3 pages of posts to go over so I kind of just skimmed it. I don't make it a habit to read too much into day 1 unless something big happens. I'm lazy, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] NeoTifa View Post
    My suspect list:

Momiji for "dancing." By "dancing," I mean that he/she jumps in, posts something meaningless, runs away. Jumps in again, posts meaninglessly, runs away again. Jumps a third time, votes with poor reasoning, and runs away.
    I prefer to refrain from the spamfest that is day one, and this means I'm dancing?

My vote may be with poor reasoning, but it is sincere reasoning. I have no intent to change it now, especially since this is only day one and I don't really have any other leads.

Aerith's Knight

We got cereal kinda fast this round, so you might wanna read xD
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 06:57 PM.

Other than the inactives, it's between DD and GB. They both seem to be awfully antagonistic for it only being the first day...

Aerith's Knight

That's a good thing, sweetie

It's easier for the town to pick out the scum when everyone's yelling. It's no good to have everyone go LOL DAY ONE WE CAN SPAM S:
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aerith's Knight View Post
    That's a good thing, sweetie

It's easier for the town to pick out the scum when everyone's yelling. It's no good to have everyone go LOL DAY ONE WE CAN SPAM S:
    I know but either I've been asleep for all the past games I've played or they're just worse than I'm used to seeing

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Wow... I wasn't expecting this much X_x. Ok, lots going on. First thing first, I kinda skimmed over the majority of the stuff thus far, so don't put to much stock in what I have to say at this point.

I really don't have any suspicions right now, other than the fact that Demon Dude seems to be acting very aggressive, but I don't think thats enough to cast a vote on.

Ok, I am going to try to read over the thread a bit more carefully.

Neotifa, I don't like how you are switching back and forth with reasonings. You were "playing the newbie card" You haven't been around cause you're "busy with a project"

If anyone is dancing it's you. You keep trying to impact the votes without actually doing much. Not tell recently have you been getting involved. Yes it's day one, yes not a lot happens day one, but I think this day one has had a lot of activity to look at.

I don't like the fact that you stated something earlier that I pointed out then as well, about why you would willingly lie to the town. You seem to have something to hide, and the way you're acting it doesn't seem to be a positive thing.

Because I probably wont be around for the end,

##Vote: Neotifa

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Del Murder View Post
    Neotifa, I don't like how you are switching back and forth with reasonings.
    How am I doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Del Murder
    You were "playing the newbie card"
    If I was, not intentionally. LIKE I SAID, I WAS JUST TRYING TO HAVE SOME FUN BY ROLEPLAYING since day 1 is always dull.

You haven't been around cause you're "busy with a project"
    Yeah, I have been busy. Hosting a mafia game of my own at another forum. Problem with that?

If anyone is dancing it's you. You keep trying to impact the votes without actually doing much. Not tell recently have you been getting involved. Yes it's day one, yes not a lot happens day one, but I think this day one has had a lot of activity to look at.
    And look at you, hotshot! All you've been doing is yelling and pointing fingers. If you see someone trying to have fun somehow, you turn it against them and say they're being suspicious. Are you paranoid, sweetie? Let NeoTifa make it all better for you...

I don't like the fact that you stated something earlier that I pointed out then as well, about why you would willingly lie to the town. You seem to have something to hide, and the way you're acting it doesn't seem to be a positive thing.
    What exactly do you mean by "lying to the town?" I don't follow. And since I have absolutely nothing to hide...except for the fact that I'm not wearing socks :aimblush:.... Then I'd advise you back off and focus on the REAL problems at hand.

OHAY GAIZ, WATCH HIM RIP ME APART FOR ATTEMPTING TO BE SILLY!