Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

Bah is it still Day 1? :rolleyes2

I hate Day 1 because you get people who joke a lot and people who don't joke, then someone who calls someone else out for doing either/or. I can't be arsed to make a life-changing decision on these shenanigans. As I can see, humans are very predictable.

The only thing I can contribute is to advise town on staying alert and aware of any inactives.

Aerith's Knight

Hiding from Day 1 doesn't make it go away
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aerith's Knight View Post
    Hiding from Day 1 doesn't make it go away
    Sadly =[

Well, no one else seems to be posting and I have a very busy day tomorrow, so if you'll excuse me, I'm going off to bed for the night. Gnight all!

Aerith's Knight

Alright, well my partner and I are off. Getting late here and we both have school.
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Just a quick post before I have to go to school. I doubt if I'll get on before the day ends so I'll cast my vote.

##Vote: Demon Dude

He really seems to be swapping between angry and attacking, to calm and laying low. I know he said about everyone doing it, but he keeps swapping between two extremes really. Yeah, I'm going now.

Nobody really stands out for me at the moment, so I'm going to keep my vote for now. How long til the day is over though? I'll try and jump online at school so I don't miss the deadline

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

7 hours 7 minutes.

This day seems to be dragging on. I expected it to be over by the time I got up this morning, but I guess it works in my favour as I forgot to vote last night.

##Vote: Demon Dude

He seems far too jumpy and argumentative for my liking. That's all I have to go on though so I'll probably change my vote before the day ends.

Hopefully nobody noticed that I accidently posted that with my real account first

Ok I'm here!

Nothing of interest has happened, other than some previously inactive characters posting. Welcome, guys! =D

Pretty much everyone is voting for Demon Dude with the same reason, and it makes decent sense. But, I'm going to keep my vote on Psychotic so that he'll come back. When he comes back, I'll change if I see fit to.

To add: I'm not going to pin my vote on Demon Dude because he's already on his way to lynchment. There's no point to me jumping on the bandwagon. I do understand why you're all voting for him, and I don't condemn you for it.

Yeah.

Also, to make up for the lack of Cid:

NEW VOTE COUNT

[6] Demon Dude- Miriel, Gobo, ~*~Celes~*~, Ak, Dolentrean, The Summoner of Leviathan
    [2] Gobo- Demon Dude, Laddy
    [1] Miriel- Momiji, Denmark, qwerty
    [1] NeoTifa- Gobo, qwerty, Del Murder
    [1] Psychotic- NeoTifa

Not voting: Denmark, Psychotic, Loony BoB, Yaridovich, Laddy, Sergeant Hartman.

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Also, less than 2 hours until the deadline.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Can't really say I'm against DD getting lynched, though I still think Neotifa is the best choice.

I'm also highly dissapointed in my Rival. Still no vote or thoughts? I'm ashamed.

And Finally, Heartman, you do realize you told us to watch for inactives, yet you are tied with BoB and Psy for being the MOST inactive player, right?

Not working in class is fun!

As far as today, I feel Demon Dude is the correct choice. The first thing he did was give "advice" that can only distract the town, that listening to his first "tip" would have us make ridiculous lynches on annoying players, and not scum.

His arguments have been flawed and false. His argument against Goldenboko is obviously retaliatory, an newbie tactic for mafia, "discredit whom who tries to discredit you."

Other than DD, Psychotic, Momiji, Denmark, Sarge, and BoB all ring bells for different type of inactivity. If they do not begin posting soon and are not replaced we cannot rule out the chance of their inactivity being purposeful. Especially Momiji with his "My vote is correct for unsaid reasons," and Sarge with, "Becareful for inactives, excluding me of course!"

NeoTifa bugs me for her stupid card. I don't care if it was on purpose, it's a mafia tactic town has no reason to purposely act stupid other then trying to glide through and survive.