Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aerith's Knight View Post
    "newbie card" were my words >.>
    miriel said stupid card

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Stop posting as the day is over.

Blog Entries

Poor Demon Dude. No one liked him much after the "India-I'm the bomb" and "Hotti- I'm the (Insane)Cop, Godot is innocent" incidents, well maybe the mafia did. Of course he was going to be the first to go. All that was need was a way to kill him. One voted for an angry mob to run over, and two went for the pelvic thrust idea, so raping him to death it was. After taking quite a bit of abuse, he died. [M] Demon Dude was a Goon, played by Laddy. Better luck next time. Could any mod reading this please close the thread.

Blog Entries

Oh yeah, night actions please.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Cid, you are a recognized member and you can close your own threads. A little tip for the future.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Q?

I wanna play! :/

Blog Entries

qwerty went to bed after saying some prayers, or whatever Jews do, thinking he'd be safe. But it was not to be. Some Nazi elements had gained access to the hotel where he slept, and of course had to kill him.
    They sent him a cake with nerve gas in it, killing the poor man when he went for a midnight snack. qwerty was a Vanilla Townie played by NepCracker. Sorry, man.

Day ends in 24 hours, and it takes 8 to lynch.

laughs that qwerty was Vanilla Town,

anyway lets dive into day 2. I'll get this started. Lets play BoB
    ## Vote: Loony BoB

Why Loony BoB, Laddy?

I have nothing against him, just want to start some discussion.

K, let's start some discussion, then.

##Vote: Loony BoB

Why should I change my vote?

Aerith's Knight

I'll start off saying some stuff about stuff I read. This isn't all of it, more to come later!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Momiji View Post
    Empirical knowledge tells me that Miriel is mafia.

##Vote: Miriel
    Huh? What?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] NeoTifa View Post
    My suspect list:

Momiji for "dancing." By "dancing," I mean that he/she jumps in, posts something meaningless, runs away. Jumps in again, posts meaninglessly, runs away again. Jumps a third time, votes with poor reasoning, and runs away.

I can't say much because I've been playing crappy so far today, but that's because I've been on another forum working on a big project, so I've been here reading but not really posting because I've been working
    Excuses, excuses! You posted quite a bit actually, and pretty much doing exactly what Momiji did.

Oh, and the continuation of my suspect list:

Psy and BoB, because they've only posted once each and haven't been back since, and haven't voted yet either. Laying too low.
    It was Day one. It happens. Poking inactives to make it look like you're saying something when you really aren't? Maybe, maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Del Murder View Post
    Neotifa, I don't like how you are switching back and forth with reasonings. You were "playing the newbie card" You haven't been around cause you're "busy with a project"

If anyone is dancing it's you. You keep trying to impact the votes without actually doing much. Not tell recently have you been getting involved. Yes it's day one, yes not a lot happens day one, but I think this day one has had a lot of activity to look at.

I don't like the fact that you stated something earlier that I pointed out then as well, about why you would willingly lie to the town. You seem to have something to hide, and the way you're acting it doesn't seem to be a positive thing.

Because I probably wont be around for the end,

##Vote: Neotifa
    Well Del pretty much sums up most of my thoughts on Miss Tifa here, so I'm quoting it.

##Vote: Psychotic

Simply to pull him back in the game, I promise. NO ULTERIOR MOTIVES HERE PEOPLE!
    To add: I'm not going to pin my vote on Demon Dude because he's already on his way to lynchment. There's no point to me jumping on the bandwagon. I do understand why you're all voting for him, and I don't condemn you for it.

Yeah.
    This makes no sense to me. Psychotic's gonna feel the heat with just one vote against him when Demon Dude is far, far in the lead? You understand and have no objections to lynching Demon Dude? It's possible that you were trying to avoid sending your mafia buddy to his death personally while not defending him at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dolentrean View Post
    Just a quick post before I have to go to school. I doubt if I'll get on before the day ends so I'll cast my vote.

##Vote: Demon Dude

He really seems to be swapping between angry and attacking, to calm and laying low. I know he said about everyone doing it, but he keeps swapping between two extremes really. Yeah, I'm going now.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    This day seems to be dragging on. I expected it to be over by the time I got up this morning, but I guess it works in my favour as I forgot to vote last night.

##Vote: Demon Dude

He seems far too jumpy and argumentative for my liking. That's all I have to go on though so I'll probably change my vote before the day ends.

Hopefully nobody noticed that I accidently posted that with my real account first
    I didn't really like this...a lot of people were voting Demon Dude while saying the same exact thing. I suppose it is possible they did have the same reasons, but it still makes me a little nervous S:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Laddy View Post
    I'll take my vote off of Gobo because it didn't have the impact I wanted it to.
    ## Unvote: Gobo

I can't help but feel that DD is roleplaying to be annoying, but that is kinda useless for the town anyway. Also for the reasons stated that I don't have the time to quote because I am at work and my boss will yell at me if I get caught.

Finally this is the correct votecount.

I will correct the votecount that NeoTifa made, because there were some errors in it. I don't blame you for the mistake this time NeoTifa, just be a bit more careful.

I Voted for Demon Dude at the start as a half serious jokevote
    I veoted Goldenboko before Demon Dude did.
    I don't want these errors to make false evidence. If there is ever a mistake in any votecounts, just point them out. It would suck to have false evidence against you.

CORRECT VOTE COUNT

[7] Demon Dude- Laddy Miriel, Gobo, ~*~Celes~*~, Ak, Dolentrean, The Summoner of Leviathan, Laddy
    [1] Gobo- Laddy, Demon Dude
    [1] Miriel- Momiji, Denmark, qwerty
    [1] NeoTifa- Gobo, qwerty, Del Murder
    [1] Psychotic- NeoTifa

Not voting: Denmark, Psychotic, Loony BoB, Yaridovich, Sergeant Hartman.

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Demon Dude is 2 votes away from death.
    Firstly, when did you re-vote DD? I never saw that. Secondly, what did you mean by "I'll take my vote off of Gobo because it didn't have the impact I wanted it to."

I don't like your reason for voting BoB today, either. There are plenty of other things to discuss.
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aerith's Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Momiji View Post
    Empirical knowledge tells me that Miriel is mafia.

##Vote: Miriel
    Huh? What?
    You do know that GB is "Miriel" right? GB is always Mafia.

Aerith's Knight

Oh. I get it now.
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Ok, I missed last night. After glancing over everything, and trying to keep up the only things I can really go on are the fact that Momiji voted for Miriel, who was voting for Demon Dude, who ended up being mafia.

Also, he also voted for BoB right away to help "Spark Discussion". Not much to go on as of now, And Momiji's "Gobo is always mafia" defense does seem pretty solid . Hopefully I will keep up with this day better than I did with the last day.