Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415161718192024 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

It's the week before exam block, and I have no access to the forum at school. I'd be on here if I could, but I've been a little busy.

Anyway, I'm glad we lynched Mafia, though I think it was more luck than anything (it was day 1 afterall). I was inactive for a while, so I can see why votes where thrown my way, so I don't mind. I have nothing left to add til after I've read what I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sergeant Hartman View Post
    Bah is it still Day 1? :rolleyes2

I hate Day 1 because you get people who joke a lot and people who don't joke, then someone who calls someone else out for doing either/or. I can't be arsed to make a life-changing decision on these shenanigans. As I can see, humans are very predictable.

The only thing I can contribute is to advise town on staying alert and aware of any inactives.
    Hartman has only posted twice, and this post seems a little odd to me. Isn't it obvious to stay alert and be aware of inactives, of which he is one? I may be nitpicking though, because I'm not really any good at this game yet...

Living in Australia blows. I can't vote on what I have now, but tomorrow is my day off, so I should be able to get online in time. Good night all

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Psychotic View Post
    And Momiji's "Gobo is always mafia" defense does seem pretty solid .
    No, no it isn't.

I knew Momiji was going to say that, and it's really crap.
    1. That shouldn't make it so we ignore that he obviously, purposely, stayed out of any and all discussion yesterday. "Day one is crap ahahahahaha!" No. No it isn't. Day one we managed to lynch mafia, no thanks to Momiji. Day one is only crap for mafia because it's easy for them to get banwagoned on.
    2. Is Goldenboko often mafia? Yes. Does that mean when he's town he's dead weight? No. If you didn't notice, I tend to lose as mafia. I normally play best as town. The last game I was in I managed to get mafia lynched while I was alive. Voting for me in that situation is shooting blind and avoiding what's being discussed.
    Why might you want to avoid what's being discussed then? Well maybe because you saw Demon Dude, your mafia pal, is being pressed hard, and you don't want to be linked to him, nor do you want him to die, so you try and let him struggle out of it while you give no comment?

In other words, I'm susipicious of Momiji.

Has Celes posted yet? I may call her out as an inactive if she hasn't.

Due to trouble sleeping, I'm back. Celes hasn't posted for a while

Oh, and page 2!

Aerith's Knight

Summoner: Care to share your thoughts on NeoTifa, Laddy, and Momiji?
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Aerith's Knight

Or anyone else, really...
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aerith's Knight View Post
    a lot of other quotes that are irrelevent to what i am saying so they are cut out.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Laddy View Post
    I'll take my vote off of Gobo because it didn't have the impact I wanted it to.
    ## Unvote: Gobo

I can't help but feel that DD is roleplaying to be annoying, but that is kinda useless for the town anyway. Also for the reasons stated that I don't have the time to quote because I am at work and my boss will yell at me if I get caught.

Finally this is the correct votecount.

I will correct the votecount that NeoTifa made, because there were some errors in it. I don't blame you for the mistake this time NeoTifa, just be a bit more careful.

I Voted for Demon Dude at the start as a half serious jokevote
    I veoted Goldenboko before Demon Dude did.
    I don't want these errors to make false evidence. If there is ever a mistake in any votecounts, just point them out. It would suck to have false evidence against you.

CORRECT VOTE COUNT

[7] Demon Dude- Laddy Miriel, Gobo, ~*~Celes~*~, Ak, Dolentrean, The Summoner of Leviathan, Laddy
    [1] Gobo- Laddy, Demon Dude
    [1] Miriel- Momiji, Denmark, qwerty
    [1] NeoTifa- Gobo, qwerty, Del Murder
    [1] Psychotic- NeoTifa

Not voting: Denmark, Psychotic, Loony BoB, Yaridovich, Sergeant Hartman.

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Demon Dude is 2 votes away from death.
    Firstly, when did you re-vote DD? I never saw that. Secondly, what did you mean by "I'll take my vote off of Gobo because it didn't have the impact I wanted it to."

I don't like your reason for voting BoB today, either. There are plenty of other things to discuss.
    OK, first thing is, I guess in the rush of making that post I must have forgotten to actually type out the vote itself, but you will have to trust me that I wished to put my vote back on Demon Dude.

Secondly, the impact I wanted my vote on Goldenboko to do the same thing that my vote for BoB has done. The Goldenboko vote didn't cause activity, but read the next paragraph for why I did it.

Finally the vote for BoB actually is having a nice little impact. My vote has no backing at all, because BoB had said almost before I made the vote. And look at who decides to follow my reasonless vote, but Momiji does. This is the discussion that I wanted to create, seeing how different people react to behaviour that is neither a town indicator or a scum indicator, but just plain random. Noe for my vote, and I'll make sure I actually type out everything this time.

## Unvote: Loony BoB
    ## Vote: Momiji

You should not have followed my vote, I had no good reason to vote BoB, and you don't either.

Why those three specifically? Might they be your fellow scummates?

Ok, NeoTifa. She hasn't done anything wrong the way I see it, aside from playing the stupid card which is a little unfair to the real NeoTifa who has a habit of correcting my spelling/grammar on msn a lot. Could she be scum? Possibly, but I doubt it.

Laddy: I haven't really been paying attention to him. I'll have to read back but he seems safe in my eyes.

Momiji: Too quick to out GoBo/Miriel as Mafia. GoBo is not always Mafia and judging a player purely on previous games is a little unfair. Is Momiji scum? In this broadcaster's opinion, yes.

First, I'm going to address AK.

Had I voted for DD, my reasons would have been the same as everyone else, and I would have been accused of bandwagoning instead. Since I had to vote, I chose Psychotic to prompt discussion out of him, see if he was reading the thread at all. Obviously since he neglected to respond to my vote in any way, he either wasn't reading the thread or he wasn't online. Could be he was a mafian laying low, but if he were, he would have responded. Maybe.

Now, I have a funny feeling about this exchange between Laddy and Momiji.

Why would you just blindly follow him like that, Momiji? Why aren't you forming your own ideas? Are you a goon following your godfather?

Laddy, I have to say your system is rather...interesting. But I'm not entirely convinced it's as you say it is, because you haven't noted the fact that BoB has said nothing of use. At all. So, answer me this. Who's next on your prod list since BoB has started posting?

SoL, I have to think you're right about Momiji. But, what is it about Laddy that makes you think he's safe?

BoB, why don't you tell us who you think is suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Laddy View Post
    Secondly, the impact I wanted my vote on Goldenboko to do the same thing that my vote for BoB has done. The Goldenboko vote didn't cause activity, but read the next paragraph for why I did it.
    If I'm not there, I'm not there. No reason voting for me to cure inactivity. It's not like I don't want to play it. If I can be here, I will be.

Neotifa: My suspisions of the previous day still stand. She started the game with a very scummy move, and it takes a lot to recover from that. The fact that she didn't vote for DD stands out, but it's not like I approve of bandwagoning. She'll have my vote, barring a recovery in posting style or a mafia slipping up.

Laddy: No reading on him. No vibe one way or the other. I'll give him the security of the doubt.

Momiji: Has contributed nothing. But I really do mean nothing. Rarely posts, never more than a few lines, and is either a very lousy townie or an even lousier mafia. He's the second one who can get my vote today.

On that subject, I want to hear more from Sergeant Heartman, Psychotic and Momiji.

More not working in class, the following post is kinda rushed. xD

Laddy, what is your reason fror voting for Momiji?

SoL: I want to hear your opinions on more people, you weren't very active yesterday, so I want to hear what you have to say. No slipping under my radar.

Loony: You've been less active then SoL. What's your opinion on Momiji? Laddy? Me? Others?

At inactives: If anyone continues to be as inactive as some have been (Psychotic ), without being replaced, I cannot help but think it's purposeful.

Dolentrean, it's not day one anymore, your original reason for not saying much is gone, I want you to start helping today.

Right now I'm most susipicous of Momiji, for reasons I've stated at the beginning of this day. Laddy is close behind, his votes have been completely unexplained and I don't like that. NeoTifa is probably third on my susipcions. As I've already said I don't like the stupid card, although you suspect Laddy and Momiji, which makes me feel slightly better about you, but it could just be you trying to mention your buddies. I remember you FOSing (Finger of Susipicioning), Demon Dude yesterday, but not voting for him

I somehow just knew whoever played DD would get lynched day 1. XD

Oh hey hey! Something happened, let's get this party started!

I still need to read over some posts before I get a good idea, but some points made against NeoTifa seem valid. But I still gotta go read over all the good parts of the thread before I really see who I think is suspicious.