Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819202125 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

Aerith's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by [M] NeoTifa View Post
    First, I'm going to address AK.

Had I voted for DD, my reasons would have been the same as everyone else, and I would have been accused of bandwagoning instead. Since I had to vote, I chose Psychotic to prompt discussion out of him, see if he was reading the thread at all. Obviously since he neglected to respond to my vote in any way, he either wasn't reading the thread or he wasn't online. Could be he was a mafian laying low, but if he were, he would have responded. Maybe.
    You don't really have to vote, actually. At least I don't think so. He probably didn't give a damn because it was just one vote for him next to a zillion for DD. If you are a townie, please don't worry about voting a certain way to avoid suspicion, it only hurts you and sometimes the rest of the town, too. Vote who you think is scum whether you think it makes a difference or not.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Laddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aerith's Knight View Post
    a lot of other quotes that are irrelevent to what i am saying so they are cut out.
    I'll take my vote off of Gobo because it didn't have the impact I wanted it to.
    ## Unvote: Gobo

I can't help but feel that DD is roleplaying to be annoying, but that is kinda useless for the town anyway. Also for the reasons stated that I don't have the time to quote because I am at work and my boss will yell at me if I get caught.

Finally this is the correct votecount.

I will correct the votecount that NeoTifa made, because there were some errors in it. I don't blame you for the mistake this time NeoTifa, just be a bit more careful.

I Voted for Demon Dude at the start as a half serious jokevote
    I veoted Goldenboko before Demon Dude did.
    I don't want these errors to make false evidence. If there is ever a mistake in any votecounts, just point them out. It would suck to have false evidence against you.

CORRECT VOTE COUNT

[7] Demon Dude- Laddy Miriel, Gobo, ~*~Celes~*~, Ak, Dolentrean, The Summoner of Leviathan, Laddy
    [1] Gobo- Laddy, Demon Dude
    [1] Miriel- Momiji, Denmark, qwerty
    [1] NeoTifa- Gobo, qwerty, Del Murder
    [1] Psychotic- NeoTifa

Not voting: Denmark, Psychotic, Loony BoB, Yaridovich, Sergeant Hartman.

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Demon Dude is 2 votes away from death.
    Firstly, when did you re-vote DD? I never saw that. Secondly, what did you mean by "I'll take my vote off of Gobo because it didn't have the impact I wanted it to."

I don't like your reason for voting BoB today, either. There are plenty of other things to discuss.
    OK, first thing is, I guess in the rush of making that post I must have forgotten to actually type out the vote itself, but you will have to trust me that I wished to put my vote back on Demon Dude.

Secondly, the impact I wanted my vote on Goldenboko to do the same thing that my vote for BoB has done. The Goldenboko vote didn't cause activity, but read the next paragraph for why I did it.

Finally the vote for BoB actually is having a nice little impact. My vote has no backing at all, because BoB had said almost before I made the vote. And look at who decides to follow my reasonless vote, but Momiji does. This is the discussion that I wanted to create, seeing how different people react to behaviour that is neither a town indicator or a scum indicator, but just plain random. Noe for my vote, and I'll make sure I actually type out everything this time.

## Unvote: Loony BoB
    ## Vote: Momiji

You should not have followed my vote, I had no good reason to vote BoB, and you don't either.
    I believe you about the DD vote, I figured it was something like that. I just wanted to make sure my vote records were correct.

Question for Cid: Are we allowed to share spreadsheets? I think I remember something about someone posting one then someone else going, "gah, you can't do that" and then the spreadsheet stayed anyhow. So I'm confused.
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    Laddy, what is your reason fror voting for Momiji?
    This is my reasoning

## Unvote: Loony BoB
    ## Vote: Momiji

You should not have followed my vote, I had no good reason to vote BoB, and you don't either.
    There is no good reason to go after inactives at this time, when there is already discussion about several people. I fully knew that when making my vote, and Momiji might have found a good place to try and start a bandwagon on someone we don't know anything about.

You don't really have to vote, actually. At least I don't think so. He probably didn't give a damn because it was just one vote for him next to a zillion for DD. If you are a townie, please don't worry about voting a certain way to avoid suspicion, it only hurts you and sometimes the rest of the town, too. Vote who you think is scum whether you think it makes a difference or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Rulez, as mentioned in the first post by Cid
    VOTING

You must VOTE! Voting plays an integral role, not only in deciding who to lynch, but also to help tell who the scum are based on voting patterns. If it seems like a player is avoiding voting on purpose, I'll smack them around with my gavel!
    Anywhoobles

For now, I would like to focus on Momiji. I'm getting bad vibes from him because of his posts, his "reasons" for voting, and the fact that he followed Laddy so blindly.

So, Momiji, answer my question: Why did you follow Laddy blindly like that? Also, who do you think is suspicious? Explain.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] NeoTifa View Post
    So, Momiji, answer my question: Why did you follow Laddy blindly like that? Also, who do you think is suspicious? Explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Momiji View Post
    K, let's start some discussion, then.

##Vote: Loony BoB

Why should I change my vote?
    As far as suspicions, I am rather suspicious of you; AK; Leviathan, Summoner of; and Laddy.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Ok, so far from what I have seen, several people are sharing my suspicion of Momiji. Just a bit to fast to add his vote to BoB, granted i find it hard to believe that a mafia would make that mistake in earnest.

Also, when I said that Momiji's "GoBo is always mafia" strategy was solid, I was being very sarcastic. I think he was joking, and I was replying in kind. If I thought he was not joking I would have called him out as Mafia or very dumb town.

To NeoTifa, I did see your vote towards me, and I understood your reasoning. I didn't respond to it because I didn't think you voting for me was scummy in and of itself. and also, I wasn't in any danger of getting lynched with Demon Dude so far ahead.

So far the only person I suspect in Momiji, but as I don't have much to go on, I am not going to cast a vote. I don't wanna be part of a bandwagon vote (just in case one starts) when I don't have much to go on.

Aerith's Knight

As far as suspicions, I am rather suspicious of you; AK; Leviathan, Summoner of; and Laddy.
    o.o

Care to elaborate? Not just about me, either S:
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 07:00 PM.

Currently, Momiji is definetly the most suspicious on my list, for reasons previously stated above. He also purposely dodged a question NeoTifa asked, so I'll repost it.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoTifa
    So, Momiji, answer my question: Why did you follow Laddy blindly like that?
    Momiji quoted the question yet never answered it.

Well, actually he answered it with a repost of his vote for BoB.

Aerith's Knight

He did, actually...whether or not it's a good answer you can decide on your own, I guess >.>
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 07:00 PM.

Yep, got that. However is doesn't actually answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dolentrean View Post
    Currently, Momiji is definetly the most suspicious on my list, for reasons previously stated above. He also purposely dodged a question NeoTifa asked, so I'll repost it.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoTifa
    So, Momiji, answer my question: Why did you follow Laddy blindly like that?
    Momiji quoted the question yet never answered it.
    I voted for BoB because even with Laddy's attempt to spark discussion, nothing was happening. With two votes against BoB, people actually started to talk. I got my desired result.

o.o

Care to elaborate? Not just about me, either S:
    I find NeoTifa suspicious because of just the way she's been acting. That might be just because of her role-playing though. But, the going back and forth between NeoTifa and AK gives me suspicion of them both.

Laddy and Summoner are suspicious because they seem quick to throw suspicion on me.

What do you mean on the back and forth between us? He/she questions me and I explain, so then I question him/her and he/she explains. That's how a good town plays, they ask questions and elaborate.

As for your BoB ploy, it sounds to me like you're using Laddy's excuse to get out of being suspicious, but it doesn't work that way. It can work with one person, but not two.

They aren't the only ones suspicious of you, Momiji. And what do you mean they're "quick" to throw suspicion at you? On day 1 when I mentioned you were a bit iffy, people looked at me oddly for saying so, but didn't say much more. I was the only one that really believed you were someone to watch out for. Now that you've been a TEENSY bit more active, they see what I see. That's not "quick to be suspicious," that's the town getting the scum vibes from you.

So you had the exact same idea as I dd when voting BoB Momiji? I can't help but find that convenient, but at the same time I understand the thought process. I'll leave my vote for now, and think about this some more.

Laddy and Summoner are suspicious because they seem quick to throw suspicion on me.
    So basically your reason is either completely retaliatory. Or 'OMGUS' (oh my god you suck) suspicion, which is just you being angry at someone who's susipicious at you?

##vote: Momiji

I dislike retailatory suspicion. It's pretty craptastic. It's basic mafia strategy, we got DD on it, and it's addition with your previous posts is enough for me to vote you.

---------------------------
    I might be getting blood work done, so I might (unless I can convince mea madre to postpone it a day) be leaving again within an hour :X Now would be the best time to question me.

Good luck with the bloodwork Miriel.