Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617181920212226 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

I completely agree with what Miriel just said. Retalitory suspicion is just stupid and gets the town nowhere. You have nothing to base your suspicion on and so, are likely Mafia. I'm going to hold off on voting, until I get back, to give Momiji a chance to defend themself.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote count coming soon.

edit by LoM: I was just about to...

First off, this momiji thing is becoming a bandwagon. Sure he has done suspicious things but you guys are forgetting that there are other players. Finding one possible scum is good but it's better if we can get the others to maybe slip up too. You guys seem to be wasting valuable discussion time by all hoping on Momiji.

He has done a few suspicious things but not enough to earn the entire attention of the town. As you saw in day one, DD had a massive amount of votes on him. Too me it seems we're setting up a lot of bandwagons. Sometimes that can turn out for the worse.

Secondly, My suspicion of Neotifa still remains. Sorry baby cakes You get too riled up and seem to have it out against me. Sorry you did suspicious things, not my fault I pointed them out. Stop acting suspicious and i'll stop saying you are.

Also, Laddy is suspicious in my eyes. You guys keep saying Momiji is for following him but did you read Laddy's reasons why he voted? He hardly posts and when he does it's nothing to constructive.

All I'm saying is you guys need to yes focus on momiji but also on others as well.

Considering Momiji doesn't have a lot of votes against him yet (I don't think he does), I don't think it's been a bandwagon at all.

In fact it's been quite the opposite, Bandwagoning is voting without reasoning, I pointed out susipicous activity in the beginning of the day, and other people have agreed, and help investigate Momiji further.

I'm voting now just in case I get this bloodwork done today D:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Del Murder View Post
    Too me it seems we're setting up a lot of bandwagons. Sometimes that can turn out for the worse.

That's ridiculous. That's like saying the town is better off when everyone has the same amount of susipicion as everyone else. Everyone's susipicious some are more then others.

The town didn't "set up" DD's bandwagon, he did himself with a big crappy post against Goldenboko. What about your constant claim against NeoTifa? That's not 'trying to set up a bandwagon?' Why not? Because people aren't making her their numero uno?

Speaking of which, why are you so concerned about NeoTifa. She played stupid, and hasn't really contributed, but why do you seem so convinced?

Well sorry that Neotifa sends a red flag for me. That's my suspicion and i'm going to hold true to it. She hasn't done anything to lift it from her self through my eyes. Sure momiji is suspicious but you guys seem to again have that handled. I'm just voicing my opinion on her. I haven't voted her this day, she hasn't done enough for me to be too concerned about. I just merely stated that i'm still suspicious.

That is not what i'm saying, I'm saying while some people, like momiji, has suspicious it doesn't mean you shouldn't be looking for others.

Well sorry that Neotifa sends a red flag for me. That's my suspicion and i'm going to hold true to it. She hasn't done anything to lift it from her self through my eyes. Sure momiji is suspicious but you guys seem to again have that handled. I'm just voicing my opinion on her. I haven't voted her this day, she hasn't done enough for me to be too concerned about. I just merely stated that i'm still suspicious.
    And my opinion on Momiji would be similar. Who says we aren't looking for others. Momiji isn't becoming a bandwagon because we have reasons to be susipicious of him and I will continue to question him until my mind is change which is still possible. I'm still looking for others, but I should IGNORE Momiji just because I don't want others to also see him. All your advice does is distract us from focusing on what could be an important information. If I think someone might be scum, I'm not going to half ass investigating him. I'm going to investigate others, but I'm also going to steadily watch my number one.

Blog Entries

VOTE COUNT

[2] Momiji- Laddy, Miriel
    [1] Loony BoB- Laddy, Momiji

Not voting: Del Murder, TSoL, Loony BoB, Psy, Dol, ~*~Celes~*~, Yaridovich , AK, SH, Gobo, NeoTifa.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Loony BoB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sergeant Hartman View Post
    Bah is it still Day 1? :rolleyes2

I hate Day 1 because you get people who joke a lot and people who don't joke, then someone who calls someone else out for doing either/or. I can't be arsed to make a life-changing decision on these shenanigans. As I can see, humans are very predictable.

The only thing I can contribute is to advise town on staying alert and aware of any inactives.
    Hartman has only posted twice, and this post seems a little odd to me. Isn't it obvious to stay alert and be aware of inactives, of which he is one? I may be nitpicking though, because I'm not really any good at this game yet...
    I was planning on making a post last night but I had to go to sleep. Thanks anyway for prodding me.

Since we know that DD was Mafia, I'm going to eliminate anyone from my suspicious list who voted for him-
    [7] Demon Dude- Miriel, Gobo, ~*~Celes~*~, Ak, Dolentrean, The Summoner of Leviathan, Laddy
    and I also want to eliminate everyone who voted with qwerty too
    [1] Miriel- Momiji, Denmark, qwerty
    [1] NeoTifa- qwerty, Del Murder

Not voting: Denmark, Psychotic, Loony BoB, Yaridovich, Sergeant Hartman.
    So this would make NeoTifa, Momiji, Del Murder, Denmark, Psychotic, Loony BoB, Yaridovich and I the suspicious ones for now at least.

Let me start off on NeoTifa. Calling NeoTifa out with the things I've seen people use is nothing much, really and there isn't much still to go by, I wouldn't worry too much about NeoTifa right now. So according to my little scheme here, Momiji would be the most suspicious since he voted for Miriel, and Miriel voted for Demon Dude. Any thoughts?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aerith's Knight View Post
    Question for Cid: Are we allowed to share spreadsheets? I think I remember something about someone posting one then someone else going, "gah, you can't do that" and then the spreadsheet stayed anyhow. So I'm confused.
    I cant see a problem, but don't anyway as I don't know much about them.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    And my opinion on Momiji would be similar. Who says we aren't looking for others. Momiji isn't becoming a bandwagon because we have reasons to be susipicious of him and I will continue to question him until my mind is change which is still possible. I'm still looking for others, but I should IGNORE Momiji just because I don't want others to also see him. All your advice does is distract us from focusing on what could be an important information. If I think someone might be scum, I'm not going to half ass investigating him. I'm going to investigate others, but I'm also going to steadily watch my number one.
    You totally overlooked the whole point. I was stating that while it's good to look at momiji, those who aren't contributing to anything shouldn't just come in and bandwagon with thinking. Like "Oh he's suspicious cause of what miriel said." I was merely saying that, yes he's suspicious, but don't forget about the others.

Lrn2logic gobo.

So your just stating the obvious? Thanks, plus one.

In response to Hartman's post... You mention Yaridovich, were has he been? Is Cid going to replace inactives this game?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] NeoTifa View Post
    SoL, I have to think you're right about Momiji. But, what is it about Laddy that makes you think he's safe?
    He hasn't done anything to be suspicious of in my eyes, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    SoL: I want to hear your opinions on more people, you weren't very active yesterday, so I want to hear what you have to say. No slipping under my radar.
    I'm not trying to slip under anyone's radar Dan-Dan. If you want my opinion on someone ask for them specifically. Don't just tell me you want my opinion on everyone else.

Alright, SoL, what do you feel about me, NeoTifa, Momiji, and Laddy?