Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71112131415161718192021222327 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

EDIT BY WAY OF POST: Not getting blood work done today, mom's stuck at work. Nice relief

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    EDIT BY WAY OF POST: Not getting blood work done today, mom's stuck at work. Nice relief
    I agree. blood work sucks. Mafia is fun

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sergeant Hartman View Post
    So according to my little scheme here, Momiji would be the most suspicious since he voted for Miriel, and Miriel voted for Demon Dude. Any thoughts?
    You just might be on to something there. Keep that in mind for the future.

Del...Oh, Delly Welly...I don't know what it is about you...Just can't keep your name off my lips But to be serious, I only have something against you because you're totally raping me because I decided to have a bit of fun.

Yes, there are others out there besides Momiji, and we have kept that in mind, that's why we aren't all voting just yet. We're watching out for others to act in manners that set off our scum radars.

I, for one, do see Laddy as a possibility for scum, but I'm not sure it's enough to warrant a vote from me. I do wish he would answer my question though,

Quote Originally Posted by [M] NeoTifa
    Laddy, I have to say your system is rather...interesting. But I'm not entirely convinced it's as you say it is, because you haven't noted the fact that BoB has said nothing of use. At all. So, answer me this. Who's next on your prod list since BoB has started posting?
    Same with BoB:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] NeoTifa
    BoB, why don't you tell us who you think is suspicious?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    Alright, SoL, what do you feel about me, NeoTifa, Momiji, and Laddy?
    I already gave my thoughts on NeoTifa, Momiji and Laddy. As for you, you're smart. You might be scum, you might not be. I honestly can't tell either way. I can tell you have a power role though, which hopefully is one that benefits the town.

I compleatly missed that NeoTifa. I tend to skim a bit.

Definatly Yaridovich, but I think I'll prod him later after I do my homework.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Laddy View Post
    I compleatly missed that NeoTifa. I tend to skim a bit.

Definatly Yaridovich, but I think I'll prod him later after I do my homework.
    Thanks for answering

Now for BoB to be more active and answer my question.

I'd post more, but I have nothing really to add to this insipid inanity. Ask me again tomorrow.

That's bull. Hell that makes me want to vote for you. Or get you to be replaced. 1 post per game day? No way. No freaking way dude. You have to have some kind of opinion on all this.

Clarification: meaning I have no gut feelings apart from the obvious ones (Miriel [for being Gobo, who's always Mafia. which is a terrible reason to suspect.] and Momiji [for the quick bandwagon on BoB as soon as the day started and for the use of "Miriel = Gobo = Mafia" as an actual argument] and I hate to bandwagon unless I see something that really sticks out as an obvious scum, provided it wouldn't go for a speed lynch.

How many people have posted thus far? You have to have thoughts on everyone else as well if you read the thread.

So why bother putting my energy into something that won't help anyone?

I already said I have no gut feelings. Thus, I find everyone equally suspicious.

Wrong it would help. It would help let us know where you stood before someone gets lynched, so we can try to figure out if you are or aren't mafia.

Only mafia isn't helped by posting.

If I had to vote right now, it would be for Momiji. But that's all that post would be. What more do you want from me?

"Equally suspicious?" I don't buy it, I say your just holding out on us