Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 31317181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

Cid hasn't officially closed the day yet so I got my vote in last minute. You got a problem with that GoBo?

Hasn't closed it because he isn't here, as far as I see it, the timelimit still ran out

I still voted at least, so I can't be accused of abstaining. I would've voted earlier but I woke up late. That's not a crime

Aerith's Knight

Goodness...I'm not going to bother because it wouldn't count, but my vote would have gone to Celes (I asked my partner to do that before logging off when I went to bed xD).

Anywayz.

It's DD not defending himself that bothered me more than other people not defending him. But whatever.
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 07:02 PM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[4] ~*~Celes~*~- Del Murder, Loony BoB, Gobo, TSoL
    [2] TSoL- Denmark, ~*~Celes~*~
    [1] Denmark- Momiji

Not Voting: Miriel, SH, Psy, AK

Celes was just walking along. She saw the swirl of collasped nuclei as she walked past the body of NeoTifa. She sat there for a long long time trying to bring her back to life, because she was an inventor, and I guess thats a scientist... She ended up creating a black hole on accident and narrowly escaped getting sucked into it... Then Stephen Hawking came by and said some stuff so smart that Celes brain exploded... So she died...

[M] ~*~Celes~*~ was an Inventor, played by Death By Moogles

Crappy flavor by LoM

Night actions now!

LoM
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 11-20-2008 at 08:18 PM. Reason: forgot votecount...

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Gobo was sitting down for some Gysahl Green Cake while watching a late night movie. After finishing it, and the movie, there was a knock at his door. The person at it asked"Did you order the fish?" "yes, that was me." replied Gobo. After taking a nice long sniff, he died due to poison that was activated by smelling dead fish. Gobo was a Vanilla Townie played by AK.

With 10 left it takes 6 to lynch. 24 hours starts now.

Gah, we're not doing too well now. I won't be on for a while, because my brother needs the computer for his assignments. Hopefully there'll be some more discussion, I just hate that I won't be here for it.

After reviewing the thread during the night phase... The Summoner of Leviathan is scum. I say that confidently, I would be shocked to see it otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    Alright, SoL, what do you feel about me, NeoTifa, Momiji, and Laddy?
    I already gave my thoughts on NeoTifa, Momiji and Laddy. As for you, you're smart. You might be scum, you might not be. I honestly can't tell either way. I can tell you have a power role though, which hopefully is one that benefits the town.
    Look at how scummy this post is. First he refuses to give us information on NeoTifa, Momiji, and Laddy. Then he completely sits fence on me. Why? Afraid to state your mind? I know I've done some scummy things, but sitting fence that badly could only be because he doesn't want to have me rip him appart and reveal him for scum. Now look at that last one, power role speculation. I probably would've died that night if it wasn't for my some good, and bad luck. Didn't anyone else find Yar-Yars death a bit, strange? He was easily up for the chopping block soon if the mafia made pushed for his death, I was easily convinced.

ROLECLAIM+THEORY: I think I was targetted that night by the mafia NOT Yar-Yars, for the above stated post, the mafia thought I had a power role. Then why did Yaridovich die? Because I am a NEXUS my role reflected the attack off of me and onto Yar-Yars! Which is why I am still alive, and why Yaridovich, an unlikely candidate for a death that night, died.

His votes have been easy and obvious. Bandwagons on NeoTifa, saves himself (by the time the day is over I may add trying to make himself "appear" to be here), and this is the most revealing to me, his vote on Demon Dude. His vote on Demon Dude was based entirely on other peoples susipicion, and was icing on the cake. By that time it was clear DD was going to die, his vote was just to try and clear himself. AK already stated that he thinks a mafioso was in on the DD kill, I agreed but said I didn't think it was me, or Goldenboko. I thought it was ~*~Celes~*~ or TSoL. Goldenboko, and Celes are dead (I know I'm the Nexus so I know I ain't the mafioso who did it). TSoL is still alive, his vote is clearly the one to try and skew the votecount!

As for TSoL's posts, they've all rung scum to me. Remember early on when qwerty joke "YOU JOKEVOTED YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE SCUM". Remember how defensive TSoL got? I think TSoL was instructed to lay low by smarter mafia the moment that happened, so he wouldn't repeat mistakes.

I have to go now, please consider what I have said. Also, I will not be here on Saturday. I do not want to be replaced though, I've come this far, if the night phase goes right I may miss little anyway.

##vote: The Summoner of Leviathan

I might as well just spill the beans now, since I'm going absolutely nowhere. I'm the Skitzo. Yes, a fracking Skitzo. Every night I can target someone and one of these things can happen: kill them, investigate them, protect them, or do nothing. I have high doubts this is all at random because I have a 50% chance of finding out their role no matter what and so far my results have been great.[/sarcasm] ( Killing them would just let the other players know too. )

Night 1 I targeted Miriel, because the whole "Gobo is always Mafia" was sadly all I had to go by, and I got no results.

Night 2 I targeted Momiji who was at the top of my suspicion list--no results.

Night 3 I targeted Del Murder, just to see if the Skitzo was actually worth something, and to my surprise--no results.

Why am I saying this? You should already know Town is playing a losing game and I'd like to eliminate my name from any suspicion lists as best as I can. Inactives are to blame, so I'm also to blame. But at least I have some posts. Yesterday there were no traces of Psychotic whatsoever.

The funny thing is though, if I were the Mafia I'd have killed the most active posters off from the start...like Miriel. I mean, if the Mafia has a combined IQ higher than 50, then surely they would've eliminated the most [strike]hyper[/strike]active Townie especially in this kind of game where you have a crapload of inactives. But had Miriel not roleclaimed Nexus, I would've thought he was Mafia and would've gotten a guaranteed vote from me.

All I have to go by is what you say about TSoL so here I go.

##Vote: [M] TSoL

Aerith's Knight

I concur

I'm not so sure about that Schitzo roleclaim, though...I mean isn't that pretty much Jack of All Trades?

Imma wait until my partner and I can converse before voting or really getting into big discussion.

(So don't speed lynch, please xD)
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 07:03 PM.

Well this sure is an interesting start to the day. 2 role claims and a dead GoBo.

I'm somewhat inclined to believe Miriel's theory as it does make some good sense and would help back up my suspicions towards Summoner. Though I'm a paranoid bastard and the role claim makes me not want to believe it just because Nexus is one of those unprovable ones and a decent one for Mafia to roleclaim.

Sergeant's role claim I'm slightly more inclined to believe just because it's not the standard claim mafian's try to make. But then again we've seen some crazy claims here at EoFF.

DAMN YOU MIRIEL >:/ now it seems like I'm bandwagoning.

I think TSoL is scummy. I just feel it in my gut.

I'm not surprised I'm on the chopping block. I know I haven't posted much, but that's because I don't feel like I have anything useful to contribute, not because I'm trying to fly under anyone's radar. Anyway, my vote is purely to save myself, and because I'm interested in knowing who's playing her.

##Vote: ~*~Celes~*~

Accuse me of bandwagoning or being scum if you will, I have nothing to hide. Much like 'GoBo is always Mafia', I'm always town
    The day was over, Celes had a lead vote over him. There was no need to try to save himself. I think he was just trying to set up a vote so he couldn't be led back to anyone. Or maybe he was voting so he voted and wouldn't be yelled at for that, but he bandwagoned so it wouldn't be suspicious.

I hope I don't sound like I'm bandagoning, but I think Yar-Yars is either a scum trying to lay low, or someone who just cba with playing, in which case he should be replaced.
    He keeps trying to say he's avoiding bandwagoning but he keeps doing it! It's like he's using that as his cover. "i'm not bandwagoning so i'll vote them even though I really am just bandwagonning".

Even by his own logic, He's laying low. He says he's active so it's not the cba playing style. He's around just not here. When he does show up he just skims the thread and throws a bandwagon vote.

I dunno I feel in my gut TSoL is scum. If i'm wrong, well i wont trust my gut again lol.

##Vote: TSoL

Oh yeah, hartman, you didn't get anything cause I can't do anything. :P Just Vanilla Townie here.

EDIT BY POSTING: Whoops didn't see your post ak about speed lynching. I dunno if i'll be around most this day I have class registrations. So I was getting my vote down.

I'm quite aware that my roleclaim is unprovable. But hey, I'm not going to lie to you all. Again, I think my theory makes sense, and I think TSoL is mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Del Murder View Post
    He keeps trying to say he's avoiding bandwagoning but he keeps doing it! It's like he's using that as his cover. "i'm not bandwagoning so i'll vote them even though I really am just bandwagonning".

Even by his own logic, He's laying low. He says he's active so it's not the cba playing style. He's around just not here. When he does show up he just skims the thread and throws a bandwagon vote.

I dunno I feel in my gut TSoL is scum. If i'm wrong, well i wont trust my gut again lol.
    You won't be trusting your gut again after this then. I've said time and time again that anything I have to say has been said before so anything I say will get me accused of bandwagoning. As for the voting late thing, Cid counted it, and saying it was to save myself was in case anyone else showed up late to vote me. I haven't got the smarts to be scum, or you'd know for certain by now that I am and I would've been lynched days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    As for TSoL's posts, they've all rung scum to me. Remember early on when qwerty joke "YOU JOKEVOTED YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE SCUM". Remember how defensive TSoL got? I think TSoL was instructed to lay low by smarter mafia the moment that happened, so he wouldn't repeat mistakes.
    As I previously said, I mistook that for a real vote, and defending myself seemed the only option. Until I reread it and realised qwerty was joking however. Is it a crime to defend myself? No, it is not. That's the whole point of Mafia. I may not be a very good player but if I was Mafia I wouldn't have been dumb enough to make a move like that, jokevote or not. Tell me GoBo, which side are you really on? You're either a very smart townie, or scum. I still can't tell either way, and remember, if I was scum I'd know which side you were on and I sure as hell wouldn't argue with my own teammates. Therefore my only logical explanaton is that you're scum.

##Vote: Miriel