Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 414181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

:/

This game has too much inactivity. I'd vote Denmark again, if it weren't for these developments concerning TSoL.

##Vote: TSoL

*sigh*

Forgot to explain why I'd vote Denmark.

Well this sure is an interesting start to the day. 2 role claims and a dead GoBo.

I'm somewhat inclined to believe Miriel's theory as it does make some good sense and would help back up my suspicions towards Summoner. Though I'm a paranoid bastard and the role claim makes me not want to believe it just because Nexus is one of those unprovable ones and a decent one for Mafia to roleclaim.

Sergeant's role claim I'm slightly more inclined to believe just because it's not the standard claim mafian's try to make. But then again we've seen some crazy claims here at EoFF.
    Basically, it's empty talk. It all comes down to: "I want to believe you, but I don't know that I can." Indecisiveness. It's a typical mafian strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Del Murder View Post
    He keeps trying to say he's avoiding bandwagoning but he keeps doing it! It's like he's using that as his cover. "i'm not bandwagoning so i'll vote them even though I really am just bandwagonning".

Even by his own logic, He's laying low. He says he's active so it's not the cba playing style. He's around just not here. When he does show up he just skims the thread and throws a bandwagon vote.

I dunno I feel in my gut TSoL is scum. If i'm wrong, well i wont trust my gut again lol.
    You won't be trusting your gut again after this then. I've said time and time again that anything I have to say has been said before so anything I say will get me accused of bandwagoning. As for the voting late thing, Cid counted it, and saying it was to save myself was in case anyone else showed up late to vote me. I haven't got the smarts to be scum, or you'd know for certain by now that I am and I would've been lynched days ago.
    What the hell is this? Honestly? I CANNOT BE SCUM BECAUSE I HAVE NOT BEEN LYNCHED YET! Seriously, wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    As for TSoL's posts, they've all rung scum to me. Remember early on when qwerty joke "YOU JOKEVOTED YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE SCUM". Remember how defensive TSoL got? I think TSoL was instructed to lay low by smarter mafia the moment that happened, so he wouldn't repeat mistakes.
    As I previously said, I mistook that for a real vote, and defending myself seemed the only option. Until I reread it and realised qwerty was joking however. Is it a crime to defend myself? No, it is not. -No it isnt' a crime? Is it odd that you were so jumpy? Yes. That's the whole point of Mafia. I may not be a very good player but if I was Mafia I wouldn't have been dumb enough to make a move like that, jokevote or not.- Again wtf is this? I WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO DO THIS! BUT IF I WAS MAFIA I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THAT STUPID! Yeah, sure. Tell me GoBo, which side are you really on? You're either a very smart townie, or scum. -Thank you captain obvious. Because you really need moar fencesitting I still can't tell either way, and remember, if I was scum I'd know which side you were on and I sure as hell wouldn't argue with my own teammates. Therefore my only logical explanaton is that you're scum. -OMG GUESS WHAT? HE WANTS TO LYNCH ME! ME MUST BE MAFIA! Haha, great job bud. Because that's not retaliatory at all.

##Vote: Miriel
    My arguments to that are the bolded sections next to his posts. TSoL thanks for digging yourself a bigger hole.

Also, regarding this scitzo-ness of Sarge. I don't know whether or not to believe it, but if it is truth, I think you should target inactives. If you kill them, good job because when it comes down to it, at this point of the game inactives are just going to sink us, if you investigate them, good job, that means we won't be worrying about so and so, flying under the radar, if you protect or do nothing, oh well, it could've been worse, like killing a doc.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Summoner of Leviathan (4)- Miriel, Sergeant Hartman, Del Murder, Momiji
    Miriel (1)- TSoL

There are 9 alive, so it only takes 5 to lynch. Only 1 more for TSoL and the day is done
    Only 4 hours and 20 minutes left...

Not voting... Denmark, Psychotic, Loony BoB, Aerith's knight

If you havent voted 3 times(75%!), then you will die today. This is more than enough to be fair. Either vote, or die.

Danger of death- Denmark, Sergeant Hartman(if he unvotes), Psychotic(already dead)

LoM
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 11-22-2008 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Had to put the rest in there

God dammit everyone hurry up and vote! And what do you mean Psychotic is already dead!?!

Blog Entries

He has already missed 3 votes. He will die tonight.

LoM
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 11-22-2008 at 03:01 AM.

Mafia's gonna win this just because a ton of inactives are going to be instantly NKed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    Mafia's gonna win this just because a ton of inactives are going to be instantly NKed
    That may be the case

LoM

##Vote: Denmark

Simply because I'm leaning towards Summoner, but I don't want the day to end yet. And I need a vote to keep town from losing another person.

Aerith's Knight

Alright...we've only got about an hour left so I may as well put my vote down. Sorry for being so lazy today

##Vote: TSoL

I could say why, but I'd just be repeating what Del and Miriel said anyway.
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Momiji View Post
    *sigh*

Forgot to explain why I'd vote Denmark.

Well this sure is an interesting start to the day. 2 role claims and a dead GoBo.

I'm somewhat inclined to believe Miriel's theory as it does make some good sense and would help back up my suspicions towards Summoner. Though I'm a paranoid bastard and the role claim makes me not want to believe it just because Nexus is one of those unprovable ones and a decent one for Mafia to roleclaim.

Sergeant's role claim I'm slightly more inclined to believe just because it's not the standard claim mafian's try to make. But then again we've seen some crazy claims here at EoFF.
    Basically, it's empty talk. It all comes down to: "I want to believe you, but I don't know that I can." Indecisiveness. It's a typical mafian strategy.
    You clearly don't know the player then. I'm the most indecisive person this side of the planet. XD

I'm quite aware that my roleclaim is unprovable. But hey, I'm not going to lie to you all.
    That last line alone makes me more suspicious of you, kind of like your trying to subtly make everyone think you really are a townie.

If not for the fact that your theory does hold some merit and makes some sense I would probably vote you today just out of some bat gut feelings and a few choice words you've said.

So I think your suspicious, but I think there's more likely and suspicious people ahead of you.

I'm still leaning towards Denmark, but my partner finally suggested some things to me over MSN. I'll read over them some more so I can make it understandable for you, then I will vote. Hopefully I get back in time

Okay, I'll try to make this as plain as I can. It'll probably end up with me looking scummy, but whatever. I need to add something to the thread anyway.

Miriel and Laddy both voted for DD, then unvoted him for no real apparent reason. However, Miriel revoted DD when it looked like he was going down, maybe to avoid suspicion. DD and Miriel both voted for GB and Celes to promt conversation, and they both ended up town.

qwerty voted for Miriel day one, and died that night. Maybe qwerty's justification was good? I'm not sure, so I can't comment.

Anyway, the general gist is that Miriel and Laddy had similar voting patterns and Laddy turned up scum. Therefore, my partner suggests that Laddy and Miriel are scum buddies.

Although, I'm in control at the moment, and I'm still not entirely convinced on his theories. Hopefully it helps spark someone else though. My vote should come later after I read through a bit more

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Loony BoB View Post
    Anyway, the general gist is that Miriel and Laddy had similar voting patterns and Laddy turned up scum. Therefore, my partner suggests that Laddy and Miriel are scum buddies.
    Laddy was a Serial Killer. Not Mafia.

The rest of it seems plausible though.

I just skimmed through and saw red, so I assumed Laddy was scum. My mistake. That detracts from the overall plausibility, but I thought it was a pretty well conceived theory considering my partner only just read the thread for the first time on the 20th xD