Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5151920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

Well I'm a goner

EDIT BY WAY OF POST: Tsk tsk town, why must you always lynch one of your own? You'll see soon enough that I'm just a harmless townie.

And in response to GoBo, I suck at mafia so if I was scum I'd have majorly screwed up days ago.

Going purely off the theory that my partner had, I'll vote for Miriel. I don't think it will overly make a difference, but voting is compuslory and all. TSoL isn't that high on my suspicions list, so I don't want to cast the last vote. Hopefully we get scum this time round though.

##Vote: Miriel

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok TSoL has died...

The Summoner of Leviathan (5)- Miriel, Sergeant Hartman, Del Murder, Momiji, AK
    Miriel (2)- TSoL, Loony BoB
    Denmark (1)- Denmark

Not Voting: Psy()

I guess psy is getting replaced though so I wont kill him, even though I have the best death ever for him. I will just make it TSoL's death scene then I guess...

TSoL was walking along, and he got tired. He fell asleep, so we all got markers and drew on his face. He woke up, looked in the mirror, and was so embarrassed he killed himself...

TSoL was a Mafia Goon, played by Blue Harvest

Night Actions now.

LoM
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 11-23-2008 at 01:58 AM.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So Psy awoke from his 4 day coma, and he said "oh, it is great to be alive!" Then a boulder fell from the sky and crushed him. Ak just so happened to see the humor in this and laughed so hard his lungs imploded...

Psychotic was a Doctor, played by dolentrean and then AK(for 1 night choice that didnt matter)

AK was a vanilla townie, played by Jessweeee and wulfy girl

Yes, the doctor was inactive...

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

LoM

I was the one who killed Psy!!! MIRIEL!!!

Also, regarding this scitzo-ness of Sarge. I don't know whether or not to believe it, but if it is truth, I think you should target inactives. If you kill them, good job because when it comes down to it, at this point of the game inactives are just going to sink us, if you investigate them, good job, that means we won't be worrying about so and so, flying under the radar, if you protect or do nothing, oh well, it could've been worse, like killing a doc.

I am not a happy camper.

*headdesk*
    I've got absolutely nothing at the moment, I'm still shocked by the inactive doctor thing.

Oh Hartman, that sucks :(

Ok Summoner was scum in the end. So that's 3 scum down, 2 mafia. So that means 1-2 more mafia left and town wins. Let's do this!!!

Miriel, I'm finding less suspicion towards you of the moment because you did root out mafia, though I'm not going to say it entirely rules out you being mafia trying to kill off a fellow scum mate you all figured was on the block to die anyways and trying to keep distance and clear suspicion.

I'm going to look over some of Summoners posts later and see if I can't find anything fun and interesting.

Yeah.... I'm gonna stick with my suspicions.

##Vote: Denmark

Care to elaborate Momiji? I think the only real argument people made against me thus far was my inactivity. And I think that's a rather weak argument when there's others who have been more sketchy as of late.

Does anyone have suggestions for who Hartman should target?

Yeah, please explain Momiji. The only arguments I saw were inactivity, which doesn't hold up in this half of the game.

Where'd Hartman get to? Do you have any thoughts, Sarge?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Denmark View Post
    Care to elaborate Momiji? I think the only real argument people made against me thus far was my inactivity. And I think that's a rather weak argument when there's others who have been more sketchy as of late.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Loony BoB View Post
    Yeah, please explain Momiji. The only arguments I saw were inactivity, which doesn't hold up in this half of the game.
    I've explained it before. His indecisiveness, along with his early inactivity and recent "lolimtown" post is just screaming scum to me.