Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 61620212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

Oh, I'm here. I was just...around.

I'm all out of ideas on who I should target, funny how the first person I kill is a Doctor, even if they were inactive.

My suspicion throughout the game was Momiji because of awkward voting patterns, which I felt was OK at the time, but that's too much of a risk to take when so close to the end.

But Momiji, would you like to elaborate a little more on your Denmark suspicion?

Oh, well there you go.

Do you suspect any other people, because that's not very good of a reason to lynch someone. "Just a hunch."

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sergeant Hartman View Post
    Oh, well there you go.

Do you suspect any other people, because that's not very good of a reason to lynch someone. "Just a hunch."
    I also suspect BoB. First he showed hostility to "Miriel", and now he seems defensive of Denmark.

And, unfortunately, hunches are all that I can go on while voting.

I'm not trying to be defensive, Denmark is actually high on my suspicion list too. He voted for TSoL rather quickly, without much reasoning but Celes ended up lynched. I'm just trying to make sure I have everyone's reasonings so I can decide properly

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aerith's Knight View Post
    Summoner: Care to share your thoughts on NeoTifa, Laddy, and Momiji?
    Why those three specifically? Might they be your fellow scummates?

Ok, NeoTifa. She hasn't done anything wrong the way I see it, aside from playing the stupid card which is a little unfair to the real NeoTifa who has a habit of correcting my spelling/grammar on msn a lot. Could she be scum? Possibly, but I doubt it.

Laddy: I haven't really been paying attention to him. I'll have to read back but he seems safe in my eyes.

Momiji: Too quick to out GoBo/Miriel as Mafia. GoBo is not always Mafia and judging a player purely on previous games is a little unfair. Is Momiji scum? In this broadcaster's opinion, yes.
    This post makes me suspect Momiji LESS. The NeoTifa bit doesn't help, but Laddy was scum in the end. I think he was trying to defend Laddy and cast suspicion on a townie, though that's just my rather messy opinion. I hope you understand what I meant

I probably look real jumpy right now, but I have another theory to add to this pool of stuff I've got going One sec while I make it understandable

Ok BoB. You need to stop with the laddy thing. Laddy was a SK a Sk has no connection to the mafia besides the one game where it was a Mafia SK.

Someone already corrected you for it and it seems like you're just trying to confuse the town now. That puts you high on my list now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Momiji View Post
    I've explained it before. His indecisiveness, along with his early inactivity and recent "lolimtown" post is just screaming scum to me.
    Well I can't really prove I'm town unless I die. I mean I guess I could roleclaim cop or something and try to prove my role. But it would be kinda worthless since I'm not a cop nor any role that can prove itself.

As for the indecisiveness I already said if you knew who the player was you'd realize it's just how I am. Usually. XD

Really your recent posts here make my more suspicious of you. You always seemed a little....off in earlier posts.

As of right now I think your either scum or a bad/new player.

I'm not trying to be defensive, Denmark is actually high on my suspicion list too. He voted for TSoL rather quickly, without much reasoning but Celes ended up lynched.
    I voted a confirmed mafia early on rather then lynch a townie and that makes me suspicious?

So if there were 4 mafia to start, then that means there's 2 now, if I had to guess on who they were I'm leaning towards you both actually. But I still gotta check out the other survivors at the moment and see if they do anything that reeks scum.

Now it seems to me like you're trying to protect momiji who has had suspicion from the start, that I even mentioned prior that TSoL seemed to be connected to.

Shoot, whoops. I keep forgetting Laddy was SK. Back to the drawing board...

Denmark, what I meant was it looked kinda like you were voting TSoL to seem town when he got lynched, but Celes died anyway. I'm just tossing out random theories here, because someone needs to find a spark soon else the town is screwed. Heck, if I seem scummy then just lynch me, because I'm not being much help anyway

Yeah. My theory, Momiji and BoB are our last two mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Loony BoB View Post
    Denmark, what I meant was it looked kinda like you were voting TSoL to seem town when he got lynched, but Celes died anyway. I'm just tossing out random theories here, because someone needs to find a spark soon else the town is screwed. Heck, if I seem scummy then just lynch me, because I'm not being much help anyway
    The purpose of lynching isn't to get rid of bad town. It's to kill the mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Del Murder View Post
    Yeah. My theory, Momiji and BoB are our last two mafia.
    I understand why you think I'm scum, but can you explain why you think BoB is scum and why Denmark is NOT scum?

That's a fair call, I've played really terrible. Hopefully I'll be better the second time I play this game. Also, I think I voted for townies and against mafia every time