Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 717212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

Just from what he's said lately, and you being scummalishish. It seems he's trying to draw attention off you and confuse the town.

What I think Del is onto is that inactives suddenly become active when the game is about to finish. That'd scream scummy to me, and all I have is a hunch that Denmark is scum, and that's the best I can go by. Sorry dude.

##Vote: [M] Denmark

I'm active because it's the weekend and I skipped an athletics competition so I could post

By the by, there's 6 people left if no one has counted yet. If there's 2 mafia then a wrong lynch today and no doctor (lest there is a second one in play) means town loses if we get this wrong.

So with this in mind, Del and Miriel are the 2 most likely townies in my eye. Meaning Sergeant, Momiji, and BoB are on my top list.

Of them, BoB's latest few posts either gives me scum or new player vibes, and I'm leaning more towards new player unless he's some kind of mastermind genius. But for now I'm thinking he's a rather new player.

Momiji and Sergeant both seem to be attacking me, and for the same reasons, vague "Your inactive and just started becoming active".

And both voted me so quickly (trying to speed lynch?). Though I can't imagine mafia would be so dumb as to group up this early in the day and votes, even if it's so close to the end of the game.

Hey at least it brought up some discussion.

So now could you tell us why you think Del is town?

If it eases anyone's minds, this is my first real game. I was a team in HP mafia but I made all of two posts. So I suck horribly. Hartman's Skitzo roleclaim seems fairly accurate to me, otherwise there would have only been one night kill. That, or someone on town has a night kill ability.

Simply put, the way he talks and thinks. They don't scream scum to me and scream more town then anything to me.

Oh also while I was thinking I nearly overlooked something key...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sergeant Hartman View Post
    I was the one who killed Psy!!! MIRIEL!!!
    Yes, the doctor was inactive...
    Funny how you claim you killed him (being skitzo) and yet Psy was on the inactive and not voting list. The not voting 3 times = you die list.

Hi thar Mr. Mafia!

##Vote: Sergeant Hartman

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Denmark View Post
    Simply put, the way he talks and thinks. They don't scream scum to me and scream more town then anything to me.

Oh also while I was thinking I nearly overlooked something key...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sergeant Hartman View Post
    I was the one who killed Psy!!! MIRIEL!!!
    Yes, the doctor was inactive...
    Funny how you claim you killed him (being skitzo) and yet Psy was on the inactive and not voting list. The not voting 3 times = you die list.

Hi thar Mr. Mafia!

##Vote: Sergeant Hartman
    You see, this is where you're wrong, honeybunch. Psychotic was replaced with Aerith's Knight, so I can assure you I was the one who killed him!

You shouldn't have done that, now it's just my instinct to be more suspicious of you.

But didn't Cid say that Psy wasn't going to be killed because AK took over?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    Why is it more logical to kill off inactives than to replace them.
    Fine, you be psychotic...

Let me just find his pass...

LoM

Edit: *sigh* Lancelot must have sent the mafia pass with Sir Lancelot instead of [M] Cid...

Anyone else can come in if they want as a replacement too, as long as your role before wasnt important(like a mafia or an investigation role).

I'll have to wait for him to come back on then...

Yeah the death cid posted did clearly say that he got a replacement. I'm believing Hartman on this one.

Denny den, why do you want hartman dead when his claim for the most part, seems plausible? How else would there be a kill? A vig? I doubt it, with a SK and Mafia, that'd be a lot of deaths and not enough power roles.

>.> hope no one saw that.

Hmm, but you'd think Psy would have protected himself... Can Cid clarify whether Psy was killed by not-voting or by other means, or is that not allowed?

It's clear that Psy was not killed by not-voting by the Signups thread. I'm clearing that up right now. I'll be chain-posting my thoughts now.

Thanks for that