Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8182223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Del Murder View Post
    Yeah the death cid posted did clearly say that he got a replacement. I'm believing Hartman on this one.
    The GM's have been spouting on about people who don't get 3 votes in will die (Like Psy who got none in period), and their last post consisting stating the doctor was inactive. Hence why I went with the he can't be the skitzo idea.

Let me start by clearing out who I don't think is mafia.

1. Me (Obviously xD)
    2. Sergeant Hartman- His skitzo claim makes sense now. I was skeptical about his claim because nothing had come of it for a while, but a sudden kill at the end (with no vig roleclaiming), makes his post hold ground. Helped kill TSoL.
    3. Del Murder- Del Murder was the third, and damning post against TSoL. Before that post and vote, the mafia had a chance to distract us from TSoL imo. After Del's 2 cents, I think they didn't.

This leaves... Momiji, Loony BoB, and Denmark.

Case Against Momiji

Early on I obviously believed Momiji was scum. But I've thought about it, his posts have been poor, and he hasn't posted enough. But now that I look back at it he's seemed more like a mafia newbie, then a mafioso. I don't think Momiji is mafia, I can't make a good argument against him other then inactivity. And I think he's been inactive because he's an EoFF who's name starts with a Y and ends with an h.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    And I think he's been inactive because he's an EoFF who's name starts with a Y and ends with an h.
    Oh noes!

Case Against Loony BoB

Loony's been a bit scummy. His continual mess up between SK and Mafia has been odd. Misinformational, framing possibly? But to me it seems to be more of confusion and bad play then framing though. Using that Laddy argument for framing would be so stupid and obvious, especially because his "theories" obviously aren't going to convince people the moment someone says "Laddy was a SK not mafia". Like Momiji I don't think he is scum.

So what's your case about Denmark now?

Case Against Denmark

Denmark, ah Denmark. You played such a good game 'till I pointed out how obviously mafia TSoL was.

Let's start with this:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Denmark View Post
    Well this sure is an interesting start to the day. 2 role claims and a dead GoBo.
    I'm somewhat inclined to believe Miriel's theory as it does make some good sense and would help back up my suspicions towards Summoner. Though I'm a paranoid bastard and the role claim makes me not want to believe it just because Nexus is one of those unprovable ones and a decent one for Mafia to roleclaim.
    Sergeant's role claim I'm slightly more inclined to believe just because it's not the standard claim mafian's try to make. But then again we've seen some crazy claims here at EoFF.
    See the italics? Notice a contradiction? I do. Why believe Sarge, who's roleclaim had yet to do anything provable, and not believe me because my roleclaim hadn't been provable? Why? Because you knew I'd be cleared by the events of the day, so you needed to spread doubt on me. Being nice to Sarge would appeal to his emotion and want to believe your theory on me.

Ok Summoner was scum in the end. So that's 3 scum down, 2 mafia. So that means 1-2 more mafia left and town wins. Let's do this!!!
    Miriel, I'm finding less suspicion towards you of the moment because you did root out mafia, though I'm not going to say it entirely rules out you being mafia trying to kill off a fellow scum mate you all figured was on the block to die anyways and trying to keep distance and clear suspicion.
    I'm going to look over some of Summoners posts later and see if I can't find anything fun and interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Momiji View Post
    I've explained it before. His indecisiveness, along with his early inactivity and recent "lolimtown" post is just screaming scum to me.
    Well I can't really prove I'm town unless I die. I mean I guess I could roleclaim cop or something and try to prove my role. But it would be kinda worthless since I'm not a cop nor any role that can prove itself.
    As for the indecisiveness I already said if you knew who the player was you'd realize it's just how I am. Usually. XD
    Really your recent posts here make my more suspicious of you. You always seemed a little....off in earlier posts.
    As of right now I think your either scum or a bad/new player.
    I'm not trying to be defensive, Denmark is actually high on my suspicion list too. He voted for TSoL rather quickly, without much reasoning but Celes ended up lynched.
    I voted a confirmed mafia early on rather then lynch a townie and that makes me suspicious?
    So if there were 4 mafia to start, then that means there's 2 now, if I had to guess on who they were I'm leaning towards you both actually. But I still gotta check out the other survivors at the moment and see if they do anything that reeks scum.
    By the by, there's 6 people left if no one has counted yet. If there's 2 mafia then a wrong lynch today and no doctor (lest there is a second one in play) means town loses if we get this wrong.
    So with this in mind, Del and Miriel are the 2 most likely townies in my eye. Meaning Sergeant, Momiji, and BoB are on my top list.
    Of them, BoB's latest few posts either gives me scum or new player vibes, and I'm leaning more towards new player unless he's some kind of mastermind genius. But for now I'm thinking he's a rather new player.
    Momiji and Sergeant both seem to be attacking me, and for the same reasons, vague "Your inactive and just started becoming active".
    And both voted me so quickly (trying to speed lynch?). Though I can't imagine mafia would be so dumb as to group up this early in the day and votes, even if it's so close to the end of the game.
    These three are also important posts. Let's start with bolded section of quote two. Reminds me of something I said in a previous post that you quoted and said...

I'm quite aware that my roleclaim is unprovable. But hey, I'm not going to lie to you all.
    That last line alone makes me more suspicious of you, kind of like your trying to subtly make everyone think you really are a townie.
    If not for the fact that your theory does hold some merit and makes some sense I would probably vote you today just out of some bat gut feelings and a few choice words you've said.
    So I think your suspicious, but I think there's more likely and suspicious people ahead of you.
    It's scummy when I say I'm town? But not when you do?

Now, the bolded sections of 1 and 3 are gut feelings. I don't like how Denmark tried to make me look susipicious early, but then quickly forgot about it and declared me "MLT Town" once it was clear no one was going for it.

My opinion. Denmark is our last mafioso.

Wow.... well that has me convinced. I can't elaborate more on what people have already said.

##Vote: Denmark

I'll give my thoughts up until this point then.

Miriel's recent actions have been very beneficial for the town, no mafia motives. There has been some posts defending himself, but that's understandable.

I really want Del Murder to be town, because I think that whichever team has Del will end up winning. I can't tell if he is town or scum, but I'm inclined to believe he's town.

Hartman's claim of Skitzo seems pretty infallible, and he hasn't done anything negative from the town. The only real thing to complain about is inactivity at the start, but nearly everyone has been like that this game.

Momiji is a tough one but hasn't done anything to stand out as scum.

What Miriel has said about Denmark really makes him stand out from the rest. However, I'd like to hear his thoughts before I vote for him.

Votecount:

Denmark (3)- Momiji, Hartman, Del Murder

I'm contemplating ending the day. Last game if the town waited around for Luna to return (Jessweeee), I'm 100% sure she would've wiggled her way out of it. But, I won't play selfishly. If Loony tells me to end the day (being the last one other than me not to vote) I will, or if 2/3 of the people who voted for Denmark tell me to end it, I will, because then I'll feel there's little reason to wait.

Back up plan: If Denmark isn't scum, I think there may still be another day left. The town didn't get too much on their side this game, the cop was insane, the commuter had to pick every other night to be untouchable, skitzo is unreliable, really my Nexus role is the best thing we had, plus we had to worry about that SK.

With that said, if there are two mafia, it's up to Sarge to save us, unless we have another role that's yet to claim.

Of course I don't consider my self scummy when I evaluate people, I know what I am and don't even contemplate my own scumminess. I'm not an idiot.

See the italics? Notice a contradiction?
    Throwing out every option and possibility to consider is a contradiction? Huh?

I don't like how Denmark tried to make me look susipicious early, but then quickly forgot about it and declared me "MLT Town" once it was clear no one was going for it.
    Of course I wanted to make people suspect you, you went around going "Oh hey look I got a scum kill that clears me totally!", any mafia could just as well have done that and be leading the town about to their deaths.

I declared you most likely to be town based on statistics. Let me explain in case you don't understand. 6 people left, 5 aren't me, at best 2 are bad guys, so the odds are 3 of them aren't mafia. Rather then play a game of thinking everyone is mafia, I play a game where they're mafia and town, and you 2 seemed most likely to be the town, and others most likely to be the mafia. But no where did I ever clear you or Del of total suspicion (because that's just stupid), I just stated I felt you 2 were the least likely to be mafia. Simple math man!

Anyways looks like the band wagon has formed on me so not a whole lot I can do about that. Bandwagoning for me for a single post with really nothing irks me, but hey what can you do? So I'm going to just end this mess now and see if it's game over or not.

Back up plan: If Denmark isn't scum,
    That made me laugh. So hard. So if tomorrow goes through and town is still alive, unless Cid confirms the cause of AK's death, then I'm willing to bet Miriel is the last mafia.

##Vote: Denmark

I quoted four posts dude. Anyway killing yourself, brilliant. Type up that flavah so we can see what happens Cid.

Of course I don't consider my self scummy when I evaluate people, I know what I am and don't even contemplate my own scumminess. I'm not an idiot.
    Even though there's no point of rebutting his atm as Denmark is dead and we might have won, I have to point out how stupid this is. You just proved me exactly right. I talked as if I was town because as you said "Of course I don't consider my self scummy when I evaluate people, I know what I am". And you go, "OH OH! THAT WAS SCUMMY! YOU SUBTLE BASTARD!" When you do it, it's no harm no foul though. You have one way logic and it's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    I quoted four posts dude.
    And I quoted one? Wait that matters how?

Anyway killing yourself, brilliant.
    I'm already dead, too much effort to try and persuade everyone I'm a townie.

I talked as if I was town because as you said "Of course I don't consider my self scummy when I evaluate people, I know what I am".
    Well of course I don't consider myself scummy, I DO know what I am. Egads are you telling me you consider YOURself scummy when you look over people's posts?

No I'm claiming you use one way logic you little tart. When I made a statement saying "I'm not going to lie to prove myself." You said it was a scummy thing to say. The next day you say basically the same thing because "I KNOW I ARE NOT MAFIA", and I'm somehow stupid for pointing that contradiction out?

Hurry up and reveal the scum Cid.