Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111525 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

Aerith's Knight

AK number two has arrived! Dunno what else to do, so I just took a bunch of quotes and put what I thought about them.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Laddy View Post
    OK, I really don't know my role yet, so I don'e know what I am, only that I'm a hippy. So

## Vote: Demon Dude
    Let's not do any voting for no reason, even if it's day one

Quote Originally Posted by [M] qwertyxsora View Post

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dolentrean View Post
    Posting, just so people know I'm here.
    ##vote: Dolentrean

Well if I have anything to say about it, you wont be here for long.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who found Dolentrean's "Just letting you know I'm here." to be susipicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aerith's Knight View Post
    Miriel and Querty, Doltrean was posting to let you all know that they were active... You have all been requesting more activity, so, posting to confirm that they are on is merely answering said request... makes me wonder why you jump them right off like that...

On a side note, I apologize for my own inactivity, I have a school assignment I'm supposed to be doing and my partner is nowhere to be found.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    @Aerith's Knight: I like activity. "HI! BYE!" Does not count as activity in my eyes.
    I agree with my partner some

While I agree with that last quote of Miriel's, I also think it's odd that you two jump on Doltrean, when there's these people:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Psychotic View Post
    As Psy, I feel obligated to use my massive talent in this game to kick the game off.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Loony BoB View Post
    It's good to see the game underway, but a storm is coming and I have school tomorrow, so I won't be back for a while.

BoBBye!
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] NeoTifa View Post
    im from ohio guyz!
    I'm sleepy, so off to bed I go!

night night everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Sergeant Hartman View Post
    I'm here.
    My partner more or less did the same thing before Dolty posted, so you can add us to the list.
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 06:55 PM.

Aerith's Knight

Oh. 'sup NeoTifa?

it wuld be different if u didnt try so hard...srry

Dolentrean posting simply because he wants people to know he's here? Meh, it's chaep. Since I have zero else to go on, here we go!

##Vote-Dolentrean

Oh, and for the hippie Laddy, why did you vote for me? What did I do? I'm reasonbly active, and other than my lil' tussle with Miriel, I haven't done anything of dubious note. Why vote me?

When it comes down to it, I find anyone who did that susipcious. Not lynchable susipicious though.

I've got a headache, I'll be back soon

hi!

also u cant point fingers @ me b/c of that. bob and psychotic i can understand b/c they havent posted since. but me i was falling asleep at my desk so i had to go to bed and its not my fault that no one posted anything good

i know ur not trying to call me suspicious yet ak but seriously dont point fingers at me b/c at least i have been reading the thread and im more active now that im not asleep so yeah.

mmmmmmmmm, mac & cheese is so yummy.

My vote had a reason, to get the actual voting started, and it kinda worked.

## Unvote: Demon Dude

now to clean my room and try on clothes while pondering on this thread. Bye bye now, and stay hippie loves <3.

Aerith's Knight

I'm not defending anyone, I'm merely pointing out the fact that there are others who do the same thing and just because they didn't say it that exact way, doesn't mean that they should be held in any less suspicion than that person, right? The fact that was their only justification was 'You can't say you're here, then leave!' just strikes me as a bit suspicious.

But not as suspicious as your voting for me just because of that.

Uh, okay, guess that works...I guess.

Now, I remember why Day 1 sucks so much. Nobody has anything to go on and just jumps on anything that somebody does so they have a reason to Vote.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dolentrean View Post
    Now, I remember why Day 1 sucks so much. Nobody has anything to go on and just jumps on anything that somebody does so they have a reason to Vote.
    Well, that's day 1. Y'know what? I have legitimate reasoning...

Your avatar is the the judge from Mafia IX! Mafia won that time!

YOU IS SCUM!

But seriously, you come simply to post so people will know 'you're there.' There is no plausible solution other than these...

1. You have no real contributions.

2. You are Mafia.

3. You honestly want people to think 'You're There' and nothing else.

I'm leaning to Option 1. But whatevs.

Aerith's Knight

Oh, just wait until they go OH NO ONLY SCUM ARE CEREAL ON DAY ONE and start on us

ur right ak.

but tbh my vote doesnt matter atm b/c ur not on the lynch block. i pretty much only voted for u b/c its day 1 and i have nothing to go by, plus i dont want to get in trouble for not voting.

Ok I'm trying to get a post out and you guys are posting too fast.

AK while other people did a similar thing of saying hi then leaving, Dol did it in the midst of conversation. When you do that, then you get voted for and say you don't care, that's supsicous. I understand that you're believing that others have just as much right, he's also suspicious for how he reacted. Even in day one, a vote on you can be scary. By just brushing it off like that after being discussed. I'm sorry that is a little bit of a red flag to me.

Neotifa

First post
    that was a nice sleep

alright lets get this show on the road!
    Recent post
    i know ur not trying to call me suspicious yet ak but seriously dont point fingers at me b/c at least i have been reading the thread and im more active now that im not asleep so yeah.
    Don't you love the change in grammar? urs, b/c, things like that weren't present at first. Trying to play in character maybe? Maybe just being lazy with typing... either way, it's a little annoying. It's not that hard to hit two more letters in you.

You said didn't know what to do, who to look for but votes anyway. Also says people need to talk but all their posts were just "lets get more posting!" during the little conversations we had earlier. That's suspicious.

DD, you seem to be convinced easily and you drop things easily, maybe you're just very influential.