Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131727 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 432

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Goldenboko View Post
    Neotifa, until you learn to write in proper English:

    ##vote: Neotifa

    I will not be able to stand reading that kind of typing in any long argument, claim, etc that will come after day 1.
    That seems like a really stupid reason to vote for someone. I'll agree it's annoying, but I don't think it justifies a Vote.

  2. #92

    Default

    Well, it seems NeoTifa is posting normally now. Guess my above post is unnecessary now.

  3. #93
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hope's Peak
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Generaly if you say something sucks or that you hate it, its rare that you AREN"T displeased with it.

    Pointless squabbling over a definition asside, keeping an eye on Miriel now too.

    1) Twice now she has gotten in pointless debates, once with DD and now with Dolt.

    2) Going after DD for being 'Forceful' with Dolt. First off I don't see him being all that forceful, just pointing out possible reasons. Secondly because don't yo WANT to be forceful with those who haven't contributed to get them to? Its hardly a bad thing in most cases, and in this case I don't see how it could be bad, so it seems odd to talk as though it is.

    [/b]##unvote: Doltrean[/b]

    I can't help but wonder what my rival thinks of this?

  4. #94
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hope's Peak
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    ##Unvote: Dolentrean

  5. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dolentrean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Goldenboko View Post
    Neotifa, until you learn to write in proper English:

    ##vote: Neotifa

    I will not be able to stand reading that kind of typing in any long argument, claim, etc that will come after day 1.
    That seems like a really stupid reason to vote for someone. I'll agree it's annoying, but I don't think it justifies a Vote.
    you're right..it doesn't, because some people actually type like that normally. You know, like the real Neotifa. She might be better at typing than I tried to act though xD

  6. #96

    Default

    And to make my contribution more...well, on topic, why is it that so few of us are active now that things are finally rolling? And why hasn't ~*~Celes~*~ posted yet?! Get a move on it, girl!

  7. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] qwertyxsora View Post
    Generaly if you say something sucks or that you hate it, its rare that you AREN"T displeased with it.

    Pointless squabbling over a definition asside, keeping an eye on Miriel now too.

    1) Twice now she has gotten in pointless debates, once with DD and now with Dolt.

    2) Going after DD for being 'Forceful' with Dolt. First off I don't see him being all that forceful, just pointing out possible reasons. Secondly because don't yo WANT to be forceful with those who haven't contributed to get them to? Its hardly a bad thing in most cases, and in this case I don't see how it could be bad, so it seems odd to talk as though it is.

    [/b]##unvote: Doltrean[/b]

    I can't help but wonder what my rival thinks of this?
    I can agree with the second point seeing as how it served to back her purpose of getting people to contribute. However the first point I don't really agree with. Miriel obviously found them worth debating about, otherwise, I don't think she would have.

  8. #98
    By Your Command [M] Mom  Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cylon Basestar
    Posts
    2,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    You guys post too fast.

    VOTE COUNT:

    [1] NeoTifa- Gobo
    [1] Demon Dude- Miriel
    [0] Dolentrean- qwertyxsora, Demon Dude
    [0] Aerith's Knight- NeoTifa
    Last edited by [M] Mom Host; 11-17-2008 at 03:59 AM.

  9. #99

    Default

    Oh my, the game is starting!

  10. #100
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hope's Peak
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    True, the first reason wasn't much, but it could possibly be a ploy to make it look like she's doing more then she actually is. Its a stretch, true, but thats mostly what one goes off of day one.

    And finally I look at Boko, who has contributed nothing, and made one vote for a stupid reason. The vote, like miriels debates, seem like a silly ploy to make it look like he's doing something. Again, its a stretch, but I'm one paranoid person.


    But yes, as of now, Miriel is Suspect #1.

  11. #101
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] qwertyxsora View Post
    1) Twice now she has gotten in pointless debates, once with DD and now with Dolt.
    I fail to see either of those debates being "pointless". The second one was barely even a debate, more or less, that he should post if he's read over the thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] qwertyxsora View Post
    2) Going after DD for being 'Forceful' with Dolt. First off I don't see him being all that forceful, just pointing out possible reasons. Secondly because don't yo WANT to be forceful with those who haven't contributed to get them to? Its hardly a bad thing in most cases, and in this case I don't see how it could be bad, so it seems odd to talk as though it is.
    I can't really understand all of that. Actually, to be more exact I don't understand the bolded part. Like just the way you worded it

    The way he did it seemed forceful to me, perhaps forceful isn't the right word. Closeminded, really. Like "You're either this, this or this!" With that said, he was actually pretty close. Dolen's one of the annoying people who just want to bitch and complain all day one.

    So I suppose he deserves an:
    ##unvote: Demon Dude

    More thinkin' now.

  12. #102

    Default

    I would like to apologize to Dol if you agree with Miriel and think I was being forceful. I wasn't, I guess I'm trying too hard to get people to post.

    And Miriel, I was just thinking out loud. I'll try to slow that down.

  13. #103
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hope's Peak
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    I was saying its good to be forceful with people to get them to contribute. Though if you just used a bad word to describe what you though, that makes sense.

    Though you might just be saying that to cover yourself at this point, can never be too sure.

    And DD, WTF? Don't apologize. BE forceful. DEMAND answers. Don't back down because people don't like you saying crap. Dolt deserved everything that was thrown at him, as does everyone else who gets crap thrown at them.

    Not that I think you said anything particularly useful, but thats beside the point.

  14. #104

    Default

    I like to think out loud, it helps others to make everyone else think about what they think is scummy or not.

    Right now all I think is that Corgi's are absolutly adorable and I FINALLY HAVE MY ROLE!!!!!

    Also I think that Goldenboko might talk more if I do this. Keep in note my votes are in no way final, they are more spur of the moment right now, so

    ## Vote: Goldenboko

    Don't worry. Be Hippie!

  15. #105
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    I didn't mean forceful, I've been forceful. I thought about it, and I close-minded is the word I was looking for. Sometimes scum, (or bad town) show that they're "convinced" someone is a mafioso so they can focus on one person and ignore the rest.

    I have to go finish some homework, while I do that, I'll think some more.

    Until then.

    ##vote: ~*~Celes~*~
    WHERE ARE YOU!?!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •