Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131727 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Goldenboko View Post
    Neotifa, until you learn to write in proper English:

##vote: Neotifa

I will not be able to stand reading that kind of typing in any long argument, claim, etc that will come after day 1.
    That seems like a really stupid reason to vote for someone. I'll agree it's annoying, but I don't think it justifies a Vote.

Well, it seems NeoTifa is posting normally now. Guess my above post is unnecessary now.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Generaly if you say something sucks or that you hate it, its rare that you AREN"T displeased with it.

Pointless squabbling over a definition asside, keeping an eye on Miriel now too.

1) Twice now she has gotten in pointless debates, once with DD and now with Dolt.

2) Going after DD for being 'Forceful' with Dolt. First off I don't see him being all that forceful, just pointing out possible reasons. Secondly because don't yo WANT to be forceful with those who haven't contributed to get them to? Its hardly a bad thing in most cases, and in this case I don't see how it could be bad, so it seems odd to talk as though it is.

[/b]##unvote: Doltrean[/b]

I can't help but wonder what my rival thinks of this?

##Unvote: Dolentrean

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dolentrean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Goldenboko View Post
    Neotifa, until you learn to write in proper English:

##vote: Neotifa

I will not be able to stand reading that kind of typing in any long argument, claim, etc that will come after day 1.
    That seems like a really stupid reason to vote for someone. I'll agree it's annoying, but I don't think it justifies a Vote.
    you're right..it doesn't, because some people actually type like that normally. You know, like the real Neotifa. She might be better at typing than I tried to act though xD

And to make my contribution more...well, on topic, why is it that so few of us are active now that things are finally rolling? And why hasn't ~*~Celes~*~ posted yet?! Get a move on it, girl!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] qwertyxsora View Post
    Generaly if you say something sucks or that you hate it, its rare that you AREN"T displeased with it.

Pointless squabbling over a definition asside, keeping an eye on Miriel now too.

1) Twice now she has gotten in pointless debates, once with DD and now with Dolt.

2) Going after DD for being 'Forceful' with Dolt. First off I don't see him being all that forceful, just pointing out possible reasons. Secondly because don't yo WANT to be forceful with those who haven't contributed to get them to? Its hardly a bad thing in most cases, and in this case I don't see how it could be bad, so it seems odd to talk as though it is.

[/b]##unvote: Doltrean[/b]

I can't help but wonder what my rival thinks of this?
    I can agree with the second point seeing as how it served to back her purpose of getting people to contribute. However the first point I don't really agree with. Miriel obviously found them worth debating about, otherwise, I don't think she would have.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You guys post too fast.

VOTE COUNT:

[1] NeoTifa- Gobo
    [1] Demon Dude- Miriel
    [0] Dolentrean- qwertyxsora, Demon Dude
    [0] Aerith's Knight- NeoTifa
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 11-17-2008 at 02:59 AM.

Oh my, the game is starting!

True, the first reason wasn't much, but it could possibly be a ploy to make it look like she's doing more then she actually is. Its a stretch, true, but thats mostly what one goes off of day one.

And finally I look at Boko, who has contributed nothing, and made one vote for a stupid reason. The vote, like miriels debates, seem like a silly ploy to make it look like he's doing something. Again, its a stretch, but I'm one paranoid person.

But yes, as of now, Miriel is Suspect #1.

I fail to see either of those debates being "pointless". The second one was barely even a debate, more or less, that he should post if he's read over the thread.

I can't really understand all of that. Actually, to be more exact I don't understand the bolded part. Like just the way you worded it

The way he did it seemed forceful to me, perhaps forceful isn't the right word. Closeminded, really. Like "You're either this, this or this!" With that said, he was actually pretty close. Dolen's one of the annoying people who just want to bitch and complain all day one.

So I suppose he deserves an:
    ##unvote: Demon Dude

More thinkin' now.

I would like to apologize to Dol if you agree with Miriel and think I was being forceful. I wasn't, I guess I'm trying too hard to get people to post.

And Miriel, I was just thinking out loud. I'll try to slow that down.

I was saying its good to be forceful with people to get them to contribute. Though if you just used a bad word to describe what you though, that makes sense.

Though you might just be saying that to cover yourself at this point, can never be too sure.

And DD, WTF? Don't apologize. BE forceful. DEMAND answers. Don't back down because people don't like you saying crap. Dolt deserved everything that was thrown at him, as does everyone else who gets crap thrown at them.

Not that I think you said anything particularly useful, but thats beside the point.

I like to think out loud, it helps others to make everyone else think about what they think is scummy or not.

Right now all I think is that Corgi's are absolutly adorable and I FINALLY HAVE MY ROLE!!!!!

Also I think that Goldenboko might talk more if I do this. Keep in note my votes are in no way final, they are more spur of the moment right now, so

## Vote: Goldenboko

Don't worry. Be Hippie!

I didn't mean forceful, I've been forceful. I thought about it, and I close-minded is the word I was looking for. Sometimes scum, (or bad town) show that they're "convinced" someone is a mafioso so they can focus on one person and ignore the rest.

I have to go finish some homework, while I do that, I'll think some more.

Until then.

##vote: ~*~Celes~*~
    WHERE ARE YOU!?!