Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

Gah, sorry, I actually did something this weekend.
    >.>

Anyway, despite what has been said, I'm not sure that I'm too suspicious of NeoTifa, even with the grammar-swap.

Day one horrors are all we have to look forward to right now though. I honestly see nothing worth mentioning, except for the fact that Demon Dude seems very jumpy.
    And that being only slightly worth mentioning.

Again, day one jazz though.

I'll have to go back and read more in-depth. For right now, I'm gonna rush and go with Demon Dude. I hope I'm not being baised. If I am, sorry Demon Dude.
    =[

And, gah, thanks for the pointles vote, Miriel; it shows how much you care.
    D:

Woot. Let's get started.

##Vote: Demon Dude

Quote Originally Posted by [M] NeoTifa View Post
    Alright, alright, trying to play in character is hard anyway
    I know who you are..

##unvote

In response to qwerty, I was kinda busy, so I'm going to catch up now.

=] Celes has posted! Granted...she voted against me, but that's better than nothing!

Meh... *waits for something interesting*

Ok, lot's of things to cover I see.

Now there are four people I have my eyes on now:

In the case of Miriel, qwerty really sums it up quite nicely in this post:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] qwertyxsora View Post
    Generaly if you say something sucks or that you hate it, its rare that you AREN"T displeased with it.
    Pointless squabbling over a definition asside, keeping an eye on Miriel now too.
    1) Twice now she has gotten in pointless debates, once with DD and now with Dolt.
    2) Going after DD for being 'Forceful' with Dolt. First off I don't see him being all that forceful, just pointing out possible reasons. Secondly because don't yo WANT to be forceful with those who haven't contributed to get them to? Its hardly a bad thing in most cases, and in this case I don't see how it could be bad, so it seems odd to talk as though it is.
    [/b]##unvote: Doltrean[/b]
    I can't help but wonder what my rival thinks of this?
    That and the fact that her arguments with DD seem a little.. fake. Not in that they didn't happen, but more in the fact that mafia often vote for each other on day one, then unvote later on. With that they fight a lot with each other, just to show that they aren't friendly with each other. I'll keep my eye on her posts, but it doesn't warrant a vote yet.

In the case of DD, I can't really say that this connection with Miriel bothers me, it's more the way he posts. Agressive, then docile. Often an strategy of Mafia who recognize that nobody rallies around them.

Then there's qwerty. He's been observant. Highly observant and moderatly aggressive. The kind of observant and aggressive a normal townie isn't. It could also be the real Goldenboko, who is usually very involved. And by involved I mean until the point of obsessive. But as he could just as well be a power role(who often feel the need to get involved), I will merely keep an eye out at any pattern in his posts.

Then the final contestant, Neotifa. I know who this is. Mostly because of the typing roleplaying fiasco. And I know this person only roleplays extreme stupid newbie when he/she has something to hide. But no contribution isn't really her/his style. An enigma wrapped in a puzzle wrapped in a soft deli taco with sour cream.

I'm balancing my vote between Neotifa and Demon Dude right now. I'll give my first real vote in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Demon Dude View Post
    =] Celes has posted! Granted...she voted against me, but that's better than nothing!

Meh... *waits for something interesting*
    No more inactivity.

Don't take it personal, DD. Day teh one.

Back from making a video presentation. I haven't mised a whole lot apparently, GB posted again, Celes is here so,

##unvote:

Am I the only one thinking that Yaridovich has been trying to cruise through this day by having early activity then a reason to leave? I don't like how NeoTifa tried to play the stupid card early, I remember doing that once as mafia...

Momiji hasn't said a lot.

My susipicions on DD are still there, but I don't know if I'm going to vote for him right yet, he seems like if he is mafia then he'll let himself up easily by posting a lot.

I've also lost track of the votecount

In all, if I had to vote now, I'd probably put my vote back on DD.

I don't, Celes.

Regarding GoBo, your logic seems flawed. To be honest, it seems like you're trying to point the finger at me and Miriel to get out of the hot seat. Sure, I swap moods, but hey dosen't everybody? If you think voting for me simply because I change moods then I suppose eveyone's guilty in your book.

My argument with Miriel was simply strategy, we were discussing tactics, you've done it, I've done it, we've all done it. If you want to place the blame on me for playing the game, then fine. But you go first. Yeah, I think some people should be lynched, there are some cancers that will sometimes need to be cut out. Think of it like this...

You have a football team. (As in football, I mean soccer.) You require eight players for a game. You have eleven overall. One player is terrible, troublesome, and rather than being useless, he is actually hurting the team. So, you cut him out, he's a cancer, sure, he's a number for the team, but by cutting him him out you lose a detriment to the team and you can focus on what the team's there for-footie.

So, one who places needless accusations on people for doing something everyone, including the accuser, has done, then you are one thing. A cancer.

So, if you wish to hinder our progress on catching scum by placing the blame on anyone who actually gives a damn about it, fine by me. But you are NOT going to last long with it. Sorry, but this cancer's got to be cut out.

##Vote-Goldenboko

I don't, Celes.

Regarding GoBo, your logic seems flawed. To be honest, it seems like you're trying to point the finger at me and Miriel to get out of the hot seat. Sure, I swap moods, but hey dosen't everybody? If you think voting for me simply because I change moods then I suppose eveyone's guilty in your book.

So, if you wish to hinder our progress on catching scum by placing the blame on anyone who actually gives a damn about it, fine by me. But you are NOT going to last long with it. Sorry, but this cancer's got to be cut out.
    I didn't even know I was in the hotseat. I merely gave my analysis on what happened.

Discussing tactics does not include voting for each other. Discussing tactics merely involves, well, discussing tactics. xD

Very shaky foundation to be casting a vote against me. If suspecting people to be mafia is a cancer within this game, we may as well die of multi-system-organ-failure right now. I was actually leaning more towards Neotifa, but thank you for making this so much easier for me.

##vote: Demon Dude

I'm off to bed now, I don't know if I'll be back in time for the end(school and all), so I voted now. Until tomorrow!

Wow so much to read over.

Well then let's do this...

##Vote: Miriel

Miriel's mafia. Miriel is always mafia!

##Unvote

Nah I got nothing, but it had to be said. XD

I really hold no suspicions towards anyone as of yet since it's just day one. Someone do something to make me suspect you!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Goldenboko View Post
    I don't, Celes.

I didn't even know I was in the hotseat. I merely gave my analysis on what happened.

Discussing tactics does not include voting for each other. Discussing tactics merely involves, well, discussing tactics. xD

Very shaky foundation to be casting a vote against me. If suspecting people to be mafia is a cancer within this game, we may as well die of multi-system-organ-failure right now. I was actually leaning more towards Neotifa, but thank you for making this so much easier for me.

I'm off to bed now, I don't know if I'll be back in time for the end(school and all), so I voted now. Until tomorrow!
    I didn't even vote for Miriel!

Congratulations, you finally showed me you have no idea what happened. Bye bye.

Empirical knowledge tells me that Miriel is mafia.

##Vote: Miriel

Alright those last posts did nothing for me. It's too obvious for mafia to do, "OMG HE VOTED FOR ME I MUST DISCREDIT HIM!" His argument is forced and makes no sense.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

NEW VOTE COUNT

[3] Demon Dude- Miriel, Gobo, ~*~Celes~*~
    [2] Gobo- Demon Dude, Laddy
    [1] Miriel- Momiji, Denmark, qwerty
    [1] NeoTifa- Gobo, qwerty

Aerith's Knight

I don't, Celes.

My argument with Miriel was simply strategy, we were discussing tactics, you've done it, I've done it, we've all done it. If you want to place the blame on me for playing the game, then fine. But you go first. Yeah, I think some people should be lynched, there are some cancers that will sometimes need to be cut out. Think of it like this...

You have a football team. (As in football, I mean soccer.) You require eight players for a game. You have eleven overall. One player is terrible, troublesome, and rather than being useless, he is actually hurting the team. So, you cut him out, he's a cancer, sure, he's a number for the team, but by cutting him him out you lose a detriment to the team and you can focus on what the team's there for-footie.

So, one who places needless accusations on people for doing something everyone, including the accuser, has done, then you are one thing. A cancer.

##Vote-Goldenboko
    Whoa. That just totally screamed scum to me.

First of all, GB wasn't in the "hot seat." I didn't pay attention to votecounts when looking back, but I don't remember him being on the chopping block. The only post where GB even mentioned DD and Miriel is here:

Ok, lot's of things to cover I see.

Now there are four people I have my eyes on now:

In the case of Miriel, qwerty really sums it up quite nicely in this post:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] qwertyxsora View Post
    Generaly if you say something sucks or that you hate it, its rare that you AREN"T displeased with it.
    Pointless squabbling over a definition asside, keeping an eye on Miriel now too.
    1) Twice now she has gotten in pointless debates, once with DD and now with Dolt.
    2) Going after DD for being 'Forceful' with Dolt. First off I don't see him being all that forceful, just pointing out possible reasons. Secondly because don't yo WANT to be forceful with those who haven't contributed to get them to? Its hardly a bad thing in most cases, and in this case I don't see how it could be bad, so it seems odd to talk as though it is.
    ##unvote: Doltrean[/b][/b]
    I can't help but wonder what my rival thinks of this?
    That and the fact that her arguments with DD seem a little.. fake. Not in that they didn't happen, but more in the fact that mafia often vote for each other on day one, then unvote later on. With that they fight a lot with each other, just to show that they aren't friendly with each other. I'll keep my eye on her posts, but it doesn't warrant a vote yet.

In the case of DD, I can't really say that this connection with Miriel bothers me, it's more the way he posts. Agressive, then docile. Often an strategy of Mafia who recognize that nobody rallies around them.

Then there's qwerty. He's been observant. Highly observant and moderatly aggressive. The kind of observant and aggressive a normal townie isn't. It could also be the real Goldenboko, who is usually very involved. And by involved I mean until the point of obsessive. But as he could just as well be a power role(who often feel the need to get involved), I will merely keep an eye out at any pattern in his posts.

Then the final contestant, Neotifa. I know who this is. Mostly because of the typing roleplaying fiasco. And I know this person only roleplays extreme stupid newbie when he/she has something to hide. But no contribution isn't really her/his style. An enigma wrapped in a puzzle wrapped in a soft deli taco with sour cream.

I'm balancing my vote between Neotifa and Demon Dude right now. I'll give my first real vote in a few hours.
    It is totally a completely reasonable and does not warrant that kind of response. How on earth can you say that you'd lynch him even if he was town because of that? (Also to be honest, being too wishy-washy is totally scummy, just not something I'd pay much attention to until the second or third day).

I concur

##Vote: Demon Dude

Preview EDIT:

Jeebus, Denmark, no one's suspicious? Did you even read the thread? We've all been pretty suspicious!
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 06:57 PM.