Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

I can't help that I'm busy and my partner is lazy
    Anyway, my thoughts:

Momiji casting that second vote on me seems pointless, so it seems suspicious to me. Though I'm not entirely convinced he's scum.

Yaridovich is in the same boat as me it seems. We both have very little feelings on who might be scum, but keeping to ourselves is obviously incriminating us. That being the case, I still get a scummy vibe from him, but it is completely unfounded at this time.

NeoTifa is active quite often. I'd like to think active members are helpful townies, but scum could use it to pass off as town. Nothing really of help here.

Denmark has posted, saying he will read over the posts and then give us his thoughts. This hasn't happened (as far as I can tell, I might have missed it). That looks scummy to me. He says he'll help, and then we forget about him.

If I were to vote at this time, it'd be for Denmark. I'll quote him straight after this so you can see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Denmark View Post
    I somehow just knew whoever played DD would get lynched day 1. XD

Oh hey hey! Something happened, let's get this party started!

I still need to read over some posts before I get a good idea, but some points made against NeoTifa seem valid. But I still gotta go read over all the good parts of the thread before I really see who I think is suspicious.
    This is why. Seems so eager to get involved, then doesn't return?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    "I purposely avoid the first two days" (Only reason for anyone to do that would be to avoid being lynched mafia? Yes-Yes Yar-Yars) "I let everyone else do the work." (That's just crap) "You won't get any info out of me! Bye!"

##unvote: Momiji
    ##vote: Yaridovich

Sorry Yars, but you seem like one of those "really obvious choices" you where talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yaridovich View Post
    Oh, "Miriel". You try so hard. And yet, in every game you're Mafia, you always antagonize the innocent to keep accusing eyes off of you and "trusting" eyes pointed in your direction. Antagonism is the scummiest tactic of all.

How is it you study this game so thoroughly (or so it seems) yet always manage to give yourself away?

So yeah. There's my gut feeling. There's my opinion about someone.

There's my vote.

##Vote: Miriel
    The attack on Miriel seems unfounded to me, which gives me a good reason to suspect Yaridovich now. However, I'm not confident to vote for him yet.

That being said, if I can be prodded, so can
    ##vote: Denmark
    I want to know Denmark's views on people, he's been re-reading for a while now

Aerith's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cid View Post
    qwerty went to bed after saying some prayers, or whatever Jews do, thinking he'd be safe. But it was not to be. Some Nazi elements had gained access to the hotel where he slept, and of course had to kill him.
    They sent him a cake with nerve gas in it, killing the poor man when he went for a midnight snack. qwerty was a Vanilla Townie played by NepCracker. Sorry, man.

Day ends in 24 hours, and it takes 8 to lynch.
    Posted at 10:18 PM yesterday according to the time on this account. The time is now 10:05 PM.

Get your votes in quick
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 11-24-2008 at 07:01 PM.

Gah, I thought we had more time.
    I'm gonna have to go with

##Vote: NeoTifa

She's highest on my suspicion list, even small as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aerith's Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    That's ridiculous. That's like saying the town is better off when everyone has the same amount of susipicion as everyone else. Everyone's susipicious some are more then others.

The town didn't "set up" DD's bandwagon, he did himself with a big crappy post against Goldenboko. What about your constant claim against NeoTifa? That's not 'trying to set up a bandwagon?' Why not? Because people aren't making her their numero uno?

Speaking of which, why are you so concerned about NeoTifa. She played stupid, and hasn't really contributed, but why do you seem so convinced?
    ...that's really been bugging me actually. How could he not realize how scummy that seemed? How could he post something like that without the consent of the mafiosi? How could they approve of something like that? On day one no less!?
    Hell if I'd know, I suppose he could've not even talked it over with his buddies. I remember tons of times I'd get angry at my allies when they'd post something stupid because it didn't get okay'd by the mafia xD DD was pretty stupid xD

I'm not going to comment on Yar-Yar obviously retailatory vote, haha, I love how he didn't even bother to give a reason other then "You try so hard but always give yourself away." Because that's persuasive. xD

Wait, is the day 24 hours? If so is it really about to end

Any idea what the vote count is?

No

Well, time for me to head off to bed, so I'm going to give my vote and final analysis of the day.

This is what my gut, and several analysed posts tell me:

Loony BoB - electric toy Inexperienced townie
    ~Celes~ - Absent townie
    Laddy - Godfather/power role or "laying low" goon.
    Miriel - Gobo Outspoken, but often wrong, townie.
    Aerith's knight - Regular townie
    Yardrovitch - Awful goon or Horrible townie.
    Neotifa - Scum(role is unclear)
    Momiji - Goon or uninterested townie
    Del Murder - Townie

All my suspects I have discussed in my previous posts. The rest is a vibe I get from reading their posts.

Gobo has always been an outspoken mafia player. I'm not suprised if he is very active.

Laddy just gives me the vibe of a goon that intends to flow beneath the radar. not inactive, not active.

Neotifa just makes my spidey sense tingle, and not in the good way.

Momiji gives me more of a feeling of: "I don't care, I'm here to screw with this game."

Before people go questioning me, I'll post this again: "All my suspects have been discussed in previous posts. If you respond with a WHY YOU SUSPECT ME?, I will bitchslap you and point you to my previous posts. That is all."

I had to choose between Laddy, Yar yar and Neotifa.

I'm going with Neotifa. Only if the mafia had an IQ of 40... combined, would they let Yar-yar post that. Whatever he is, he's still awful.

Laddy hasn't posted enough for me to make a full conclusion, only a gut feeling, so:

##vote: Neotifa

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

day is over, thats it, no more votes will be counted, so stop posting please...

Final votecount and lynch coming soon...

LoM

I think NeoTifa is the one about to get lynched. I don't know whether to swich to Yars or not, he still seems suspicious to me and NeoTifa doesn't...

Wrong? D: I don't know I always feel stupid thinking he's "Too obvious to be mafia." It just seems like if I thought like that mafia could just decide to be ridiculous and get away with whatever they want.

Aerith's Knight

I'm sure I miscounted some votes, but it looks like NeoTifa's in the lead with two.

Aerith's Knight

whoa whoa, maybe I should have refreshed the page before I started typing >.>

I believe it's
    3 for NeoTifa (Celes, AK, Goldenboko)
    1 for Yaridovich (Miriel)
    1 for Miriel (Yaridovich)
    1 for Momiji (Laddy)
    1 for BoB (Momiji)
    1 for denmark (Loony BoB)

I saw Celes address my method of picking who to prod. all the inactives are pretty much the same shell, so I just pick one and random choice's feel like a good option for these early days. Later on of course it would be stupid to randomly pick a target, but in days 1 and 2 I think it's OK to start off some more discussion.