Miriel
    AK
    Gobo

Dunno:
    Hartman
    BoB
    Psy

I don't think I missed anyone.

AK came up with a very good point about DD being a sacrifice. He's kinda right. No one did defend him, but then again do you really think mafia would link themselves on day one? If they saw him going down would they hop on and link themselves with him even though it was overwhelming on his vote count? It's a good theory but I dunno if it is right. That's why it's a theory.

Again AK pointed out celes's faults. Also her recent post "I did some things, I guess that's why i'm suspicious." I dunno you'd think you'd have some suspicions on someone. Just little inklings are ok but when we're presenting so much info, it's sometimes better if you DO look at what people say and base your own suspicions on theirs. If you really can't figure someone else to vote for don't be afraid to put a little trust in others.

Before I thought some people were hoping on the momiji thing too quick but now that I look at the rest of that day and today I can see why he's suspicious. Some of you make very convincing cases.

And Denmark. Too, I don't know, under the radar? He said he had time today but he hardly posted. He just gives me bad vibes. That's really my suspicion of him right now.

I'll vote since I don't know if i'll be back in time.

##VOTE: Celes

For reasons i've said and reasons others have.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Del Murder View Post
    Again AK pointed out celes's faults. Also her recent post "I did some things, I guess that's why i'm suspicious." I dunno you'd think you'd have some suspicions on someone. Just little inklings are ok but when we're presenting so much info, it's sometimes better if you DO look at what people say and base your own suspicions on theirs. If you really can't figure someone else to vote for don't be afraid to put a little trust in others.
    It's not quite that I'm saying that's why I'm suspicious. I meant that, if I were looking at it from someone else's point of view, I would think that it was suspicious, so I completely understand the reasoning.

There's a difference between entertaining the reasoning behind someone's theories and trusting them. I don't trust anyone. And reasonably. Sorry.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and vote now. I'm not sure if I'll be back in time, and I need sleep horribly. I'm voting The Summoner of Leviathan hypocritically because of his last minute vote for DD. Maybe it's just bad play on my part with some naivety and paranoia added into the mix, but I'm thinking along the same lines as AK. I hadn't even realized before AK mentioned it that I'd voted in almost the same way, just earlier. So, slighly hypocritical, but reasonable.

I don't think my voting for DD was unreasonable at all. And it wasn't unreasonable for anyone else to vote either, so why pick out just a few of us? Like I said, I wasn't even completely sure that I was going to vote DD day one. I said that I was wondering about switching to NeoTifa, though my reasoning may have been slightly flawed, but I didn't because a few things came up and I forgot to get back here in time. Not that I couldn't have - I just didn't. I figured my reasoning was fine in DD's case anyway, so I assumed it to be fine.

I do admit that the fact that no one defended him, now that you mention it, is slightly suspicious. But couldn't that just have been because everyone found him suspicious? I find it likely. DD led by a lot of votes, all of which were rightly founded. So the fact that I voted early and happened to decide to stick with my vote makes me suspicious?

I guess.

Anyway, I'm going to bed.
    Night.
    :P

##Vote: The Summoner of Leviathan

Well I need a vote in since I forgot the other days. So I'm going with Summoner for if the day ends before I wake up tomorrow.

##Vote: The Summoner of Leviathan

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

VOTE COUNT

[2] TSoL- Denmark, ~*~Celes~*~
    [1] Denmark- Momiji
    [1] ~*~Celes~*~- Del Murder

Not Voting: Miriel, SH, TSoL, Psy, AK, Loony BoB, Gobo
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 11-20-2008 at 09:13 AM.

Blog Entries

3 hours 50 minutes to night time.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    Gah, I thought we had more time.
    I'm gonna have to go with

##Vote: NeoTifa

She's highest on my suspicion list, even small as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aerith's Knight View Post
    (stuff)xD
    I voted DD strictly based on the fact that I found him to be suspicious. We got lucky first lynch and started the game out well.

NeoTifa was suspicious. I didn't even realize that the day was almost up. If you hadn't have let everyone know, time would've slipped by and I wouldn't have voted at all. Thanks. So I voted NeoTifa, though I guess based on wrong reasoning. To be absolutely honest, it probably would've taken a lot to sway me from voting NeoTifa, considering the fact that I had almost no suspicions. Too early on, I think.
    The bolded parts seem to contradict each other, which has made me highly suspicious right now.

I don't like how Denmark voted for TSoL without any reasoning. Despite this, I still think Celes is the most scummy at this time, so my vote goes to her for now.

##Vote: Celes

I have like -2 minutes to write this, so here I go.

I am inclined to vote Momiji, but last time I had to choose between my gut and who seemed most suspisious, I picked the wrong one. So I'm going with my gut. If I'm wrong today I promise not to do that anymore.

##vote: ~Celes~

Boy, this is kinda the same as killing her myself, isn't it? Stupid deciding vote.

Blog Entries

VOTE COUNT

[3] ~*~Celes~*~- Del Murder, Loony BoB, Gobo
    [2] TSoL- Denmark, ~*~Celes~*~
    [1] Denmark- Momiji

Not Voting: Miriel, SH, TSoL, Psy, AK

Blog Entries

1 hour 15 left to night.

Those who haven't voted really need to work harder, we need more discussion and voting~

Should be over now, shouldn't it? People need to vote, you're holding the game up guys

I'm not surprised I'm on the chopping block. I know I haven't posted much, but that's because I don't feel like I have anything useful to contribute, not because I'm trying to fly under anyone's radar. Anyway, my vote is purely to save myself, and because I'm interested in knowing who's playing her.

##Vote: ~*~Celes~*~

Accuse me of bandwagoning or being scum if you will, I have nothing to hide. Much like 'GoBo is always Mafia', I'm always town

Crap. Sorry I forgot to vote before going to sleep guys D:

If I was to vote I probably would've voted for Momiji.

EDIT BY WAY OF POST: TSoL. Wtf? Again you miss the entire day >:0 Yeah your vote wouldn't even count anyway, day's over >:0