Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XI: Congrats to the sexiest mafia team ever

Sorry Cid. I should use preview more often.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(3)NeoTifa: Aerith's Knight, Celes, Goldonboko
    (1)Loony BoB: Laddy, momiji,
    (1)Momiji: Laddy, Miriel,
    (1)Miriel: Yaridovich
    (1) Denmark: Loony BoB

Not Voting...

NeoTifa, Dolentrean, Del Murder, The Summoner of Leviathan, Seargeant Hartman, Denmark, Psychotic, Miriel...

Thats a lot...

Neotifa dies, flavor coming in just a sec... It will be horrible though...

LoM

Blog Entries

NeoTifa was just walking along, talking to someone, and then... all of a sudden... FOOM!!!! Her electrons collapsed!!!! Well thats one down I guess...(its a joke my chemistry teacher made)

NeoTifa was a Commuter, played by ~*~Celes~*~

Night actions please

LoM
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 11-19-2008 at 02:45 AM.

Blog Entries

Yardidovich was pulling another late night at the office, checking out all those damn
    Ohioians. It was enough to make someone insane. He was starting to pull out another file,
    when a voice behind him said "By the power of the Grayskull, you will die". Yardidovich
    died, wishing he could revel his killer. Yardidovich was an Insane Cop, played by Denmark.

Elsewhere, Dolentrean was getting worried. It was almost day, but there was still time for someone to try to kill his cilent. Suddnel,
    there was knocking on the door. Dol got out his gun and aimed it at the door, which Laddy burst though. They each looked at the other for a second
    than fired and killed the other. Dol was the Elite Bodyguard played by f f freak, and Laddy was the SK played by qwerty.

24 hours until night, and with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

If a mod reads this, change the name to Finally, qwerty isn't Vanilla Town.
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 11-20-2008 at 06:38 AM.

And here I was, about to write a long speech declaring why I was suspicious of Dolentrean. I was way off.

Yar's death confirms what I felt about him, uninterested town. I don't know why the Mafia would want to take him out, though. Unless they knew something we didn't. What's the mafia equivalent to investigator? They must have that.

Laddy being the Serial Killer destroys my inclination that he and Summoner were in cahoots.

Also, how can THAT many people not vote to lynch and get away with it? I'm most suspicious of Denmark now. Also, Del Murder seems helpful. A bit too helpful. I was sure the mafia would take her out.

Denmark has my suspicions too. There's still others who've been inactive for a while, but I can't recall them atm

Psy is also on my list. He hasn't posted very often, and a lot of what he's said has just been stating what has already taken place. Of course, I may have missed some posts, apologies if I have. Also, the "not voting in case of bandwagon" confuses me, surely those voting afterwards would look really suspicious if the person turned up town? I wouldn't think Psy would be suspicious for being the first vote.
    That's all I've got for now, I'll probably head off to bed soon. Night guys

I'd love to post all my thoughts, but I don't have that kind of time, as I'm headed to school, and I really need to review the game. I've played poorly, NeoTifa, and Yar-Yars were my number 3 and number 1. They're both dead and town. My gut told me Laddy at least I was right about that. I'll review the game more and sneak on during Robotics ;D

Well, at least 2 of my three scum guesses were right. I can still trust my gut on that ratio. At least we know that Dolentrean is town. The bodygaurd did her job, very nicely done.

To be honest, I have no real suspects left, except for Momiji, which wasn't a real strong one. This day will take some analysis.

Oh wait, nvm, I read that wrong.

Replace that with: "At least we got one of them."

I will not be able to be present until after this day is over. Following the rules WHICH WE ALL SHOULD, I'm going to vote, because it's mandatory, not an option.

##Vote: Denmark

Make of it what you will.

Also, if our host finds it necessary to replace me, then so be it.

At the end of yesterday my "Susipcion List" looked like this:

1. Yaridovich
    2. Momiji
    3. Laddy
    4. NeoTifa
    5. Inactives
    Now here's what happened to the people on the list

1. Yardovich -Insane Cop
    2. Momiji
    3. Laddy -Serial Killer
    4. NeoTifa- Commuter
    5. Inactives
    So, upon starting reviewing my susipicions looked like this.

1. Momiji
    2. Inactives
    So I've looked back, and here's my thoughts on the game!

I started with Momiji, I saw no reason to just ignore my thoughts on him because I was wrong with Yaridovich and NeoTifa.

I started by disecting his first post of this day.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Momiji View Post
    And here I was, about to write a long speech declaring why I was suspicious of Dolentrean. I was way off.
    Yar's death confirms what I felt about him, uninterested town. I don't know why the Mafia would want to take him out, though. Unless they knew something we didn't.
    -Filler What's the mafia equivalent to investigator? They must have that.
    Laddy being the Serial Killer destroys my inclination that he and Summoner were in cahoots.
    Also, how can THAT many people not vote to lynch and get away with it?
    -Filler I'm most suspicious of Denmark now. Also, Del Murder seems helpful. A bit too helpful. I was sure the mafia would take her out.
    And decided that was the most important sentence in the entire thing. Why is Denmark susipicious? Why does Del Murder seem helpful?

Then I went back to a post that still picks out to me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dolentrean View Post
    Currently, Momiji is definetly the most suspicious on my list, for reasons previously stated above. He also purposely dodged a question NeoTifa asked, so I'll repost it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTifa
    So, Momiji, answer my question: Why did you follow Laddy blindly like that?
    Momiji quoted the question yet never answered it.
    I voted for BoB because even with Laddy's attempt to spark discussion, nothing was happening. With two votes against BoB, people actually started to talk. I got my desired result.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aerith's Knight View Post

As far as suspicions, I am rather suspicious of you; AK; Leviathan, Summoner of; and Laddy.
    o.o

Care to elaborate? Not just about me, either S:
    I find NeoTifa suspicious because of just the way she's been acting. That might be just because of her role-playing though. -Old Information But, the going back and forth between NeoTifa and AK gives me suspicion of them both. -No real reasoning behind this.
    Laddy and Summoner are suspicious because they seem quick to throw suspicion on me. -Retaliatory
    There isn't anything about that post I don't find bad or scummy. It gives us nothing on his opinions on things, and he just openly retaliates against Laddy and SoL.

Final Day Vote History:

Day 1- Miriel
    Day 2- Loony BoB

His voting history is also scummy. He's made little votes, imo trying to just glide through the day. He made a vote on me day one with no reason, then voted Loony BoB early to prod him, but never unvoted and voted somewhere where his vote would make a difference!

Inactive List:
    1. Psychotic- 4 posts in 2 days? He's not going to help the town
    2. Denmark- See Psychotic.
    3. ~*~Celes~*~- See Denmark.
    4. Seargent Hartman See ~*~Celes~*~.

If they aren't replaced eventually, I'm going to assume one of them is mafia being purposely inactive, but 4 seems a bit little. Doesn't seem likely that they're REALLY mafia, just inactive town that needs to be replaced so we can get an accurate read on them.

"Gliders"

I think these are the people I think are most likely to be mafia trying to just "glide through days". The Summoner of Leviathan, and Loony BoB. I think these two should speak up, give opinions, and contribute.

Ok I finally have a day off (yesterday I was more busy then I thought and wasn't able to get on most of the day) but here I am now.

So far the most suspicious person in my eye is Momiji, and not just because he voted for me, he just kind of gives me a bad vibe, but I can't really condemn him till I actually read over the thread more (god Disgaea calls to me to play so badly).

Miriel I think is more then likely townie at this point and time because well, she hasn't been doing anything to really hurt town and makes good points.

Everyone else hasn't really stuck out to me enough or I haven't read enough of their posts to really get a good reading beyond the typical mafia banter we do.

Hogod, that's practically all of my suspicion list. I'm gonna have to go back and read some. I guess I'll post so you know that I'm not trying to "glide through days."
    P:

Rereading some stuff, Summoner caught my eye as did Sergeant Hartmen. Summoner is another person who just gives off some vibes, and Sergeant a couple pages back did a kind of whole list of "I think these people could be suspicious" which would be a decent move for Mafia, throw out a lot of people who you could find suspicion in, so that later reference it for a reason to vote someone off.