Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game Strategy.

You ARE being pissy. FFS stop having a go at me for every little thing. I'm not going to get you or GoBo killed. I've told him several times that I'll gladly take a bullet for either of you.

BH I didn't say shiz about you. Well I normally say shiz about you cause you annoy me, but in this game I haven't made a reference to you yet. If I was being pissy, you would know. That was me casually joking about. Stop trying to pull yourself into a battle you wont win.

Yeah well, you annoy me too so

I still say you're being pissy.

Kayc, check your PMs on your regular account before we start fighting, k?

To get back on topic...nah I got nothing

You should probably post to appear active imo. Kace I've distanced myself from you, when someone gives what I feel is really crappy advice to appear as my townie self I have to comment on it

Voting for DD seems to have worked. We're off Sagensyg's suspicion list ^_^

Saggy = Sargent Hatman if you didn't already know that.

I honestly don't think it's crappy advice. I think it's good advice. Actually gobo and if i wanted to I could totally start suspicion on you and I was half tempted to. So don't make kayce mad mmkay? If you weren't on my team i'd be arguing with you but I need you so i'll have to deal.

You don't need me so if either of you want to argue with me (and thus appear to be town if I'm lynched) I'm all for it.

It was a good sacrifice. We voted smart yesterday. Today my bet is Momiji get's killed. Why? I started an argument against him, and I always seem to argue against the people who get lynched xD Even when I don't do the majority of the work like yesterday xD

But Momiji's playing a bad game, I think he get's lynched today.

Kace as much as I love you for trying to maniuplate the town (my favorite mafia strategy is making the town kill themsleves), you're going to start looking susipicious if you don't argue against anyone other then NeoTifa. If I was town I would've called you out big time on that. In fact to me it's a big enough giveaway that I needed to make a hint at it in our argument so if anyone else figures it out and the tides turn against you, I could be like "I said that way before any of you :O" But if you'd start on someone else too that probably wouldn't happen. Focusing this much on one person for two days will make you look bad if Celes can get on her feet.

Also, Kaycee it really is crappy advice. "YOU GUYS ARE INVESTIGATING MOMIJI! STOP!" serious wtf?

Also no. BH just smurfing post we sacrifced Laddy, you now must play your best game possible >:0

I'm not smurfing saying that. You are a dumbass gobo. I was saying people don't need to bandwagon in thinking. They are wasting a day. I never said, stop trying to lynch momiji I was saying those people who are just agreeing with you need to think of others as well

I said I was still suspicious of neotifa, I wasn't voting for her. I merely posted today as a filler since I hadn't posted yet. Seeing as I hadn't gone through and taken notes, I was just saying that neotifa is still suspicious to me. I posted, ONCE TODAY about that and you got on my smurfing case. I'm not arguing against just neotifa, I hadn't smurfing posted today.

Alright shut up and listen to me Kaycee instead of being pompus and superior. Don't give advice in the game thread. It's crap. In fact, it's a scumtell, especially when the advice is just obvious.

Don't tell me you aren't being pissy when you are being smurfing pissy.

Guys, stop arguing. We're on the same side. We're supposed to work together.