Thread: Fake Arguing

Default Fake Arguing

Dammit, GoBo thinks Mirieal and I are faking our arguments. (And we are.) So, I think we should think of something, without sounding too obvious. What do we do?

Alright stop listening to Gobo. He's the one underfire here. The arguement seems fake. YOU need to be more agressive. You are a goon. We need gobo more than we need you. While that's harsh, it's true. If you are more agressive and not so docil then people well pay attention. YOU need to have the attention here not gobo.

You need to start pointing the finger at people. Take some of the people I listed, that gobo listed. BUT DEAR GOD do NOT get all pissy at anyone who points the finger at you. If you're not afraid to die then it makes you seem more like a townie. If you panic and freak out, it makes it seem like you have something to hide or protect. Never vote yourself though. Sometimes it works but in this case, this early.... it wouldn't.

When you point the finger, stay on it. A tell of mafia is wishy washy. You notice i've been active but have yet to get a glance. I haven't voted, I haven't blindly accused someone yet people are listening to me. I bring up the points, I don't act as if they are facts. You want to be a town you have to act a town.

Act as if you were town. Look for people who are scummy, FORGET that we are your team mates, forget you know what's going on. Make a case against the people that are acting scummy, even if it's your own team mates. Just be careful if it is. If one of us gets lynched it'll look better for you to have linked yourself NEGATIVELY to your team mate rather than you supporting them.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Learn to spell Miriel first.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Maybe not knowing how to spell his partner's name is part of their strategy!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Must be xD

Miriel

Tbh I'm not very underfire. Your names going to get gunned out there occasionally. Today I didn't get hurt too bad. Maybe we kill Goldenboko tonight. Why? Because he has half a brain.

BUT

I'd like to point out whenever there is an argument someone brings up "maybe they're both mafia". They did it in IX, VII, and a lot of others, but no one ever acts on those theories. Our fight didn't do bad.

Worse comes to worse we kill DD today and clear us all.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-24-2008 at 01:52 PM.

Nope, it was a typo, that's all.