Thread: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince~~

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Thumbs up Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince~~

YouTube - Half-Blood Prince Trailer HD

=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I'm excited Even though I always thought the films were a travesty because of how much they ruin the books, maybe they've changed... maybe...
    Last edited by Imperfectionist; 11-17-2008 at 03:43 PM.

Blog Entries

In during books > films

This trailer seals my suspicion that in the Harry Potter universe, it is always night time, and practical light sources haven't been invented.

there was a picture here

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Nnnnnnnnaw, still not liking the movies. Still hating Watson, still thinking Radcliffe can't act. I love Jim Broadbent but he's not physically how I see Sluggy. Oh well.

Looks good. I have enjoyed all the movies and will enjoy this one. I wish they hadn't pushed this movie back.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I like the movies, as movies they're really great!

'cept for this one part in the Order of the Phoenix (stuff they missed aside, movie, as a movie).. where they didn't react to the whole certain invisible magical creature flying them to the ministry..

Blog Entries
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like the movies. Mostly because I refuse to invest so much time in books that lack sexyness. The movies take up just enough time to entertain me, so I am excited.

The trailer looks good. Woo!

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

The movies have a habit of poor scene selection, but they're fairly good other than that. Now that the seventh book has been released for a good long time, that shouldn't be an issue since it's more than just speculation about what will be important at this point. When the Order of the Phoenix came out, we were only 99.99% certain that (SPOILER)that the locket in Grimmauld Place was a horcrux, but now we know with absolute certainty what is and is not very important to the plot. Hopefully that means they can't screw it up too bad. Hopefully.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jim Broadbent! LOVE!

Uh, yeah. The movies have never really done it for me. But maybe that's just because I'm old. I remember when I first watched the Neverending Story and it completely enchanted me. It was like being swept into this amazing magical world. But I was like 7 years old at the time. Maybe 7 year olds today watching the Harry Potter movies can see some charm and magic that I'm missing out on. Cause the Harry Potter movies to me have always lacked that spark. They're very pretty looking movies, and entertaining enough, but not anything more than that.

But then again, Lord of the Rings was able to do for me as an adult what the Neverending Story did for me as a child. So maybe it's not that I'm old but just that the Harry Potter movies aren't that good. Period.

I wasn't particularly fond of the last 3 books in the series so I'm not really all that excited for this.

I am however, super excited for The Hobbit in 2011!

"Blah blah movies aren't as good as the books blah blah movies leave stuff out that was in the books etc etc"

xD always the same.

Anyway I enjoyed the books and I enjoy the movies, and this one looks good.