Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: World record nosebleed!

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I only get nosebleed when I do something silly to my nose. I don't think I've ever had one for no apparent reason.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

when I was way younger I used to be able to make my nose bleed on demand, it was kinda cool, until I woke up one morning swimming in blood O_o.

the longest/most severe I had was a few years ago as kitchen staff in a summer camp, it just started bleeding and didn't stop for almost 3 hours, and it was flowing pretty good. But now I just get them if there's a dramatic shift in temperature.

last year in pe I caught a football but my friend tried to intercept it and his arms flew straight into my nose. I got a bloody nose a hella bloody pe shirt and my team still one.

... OH WAIT I've had one since then my nose just got dry one time when I was running and I convinced like 5 people a squirrel attacked me.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think I had one once, when I was little. I don't remember it being a particularly big deal. Anyway, I hope to never have one of the serious ones described here.

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    no, bulemics eat all the time. Anorectics don't eat. You should know this being a model and all. Geez Alice. :rolleyes2

But no, I'm just not a breakfast person.
    Hey hey hey, what makes you think i'm not one of those super fat models that work for mcdonalds? ;D?

Also zeromus, this is COMPLETELY off topic but your sig made me splooge.....Several times........On my new runners
    ~*Fizzgig*~