Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TEETH

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My teeth are pretty strong. This one time I was late for school and I really wanted to be there, so i hurried down on the street. Unfortunately I got hit by two cars and one of those guys on bicycles who get up at 8 AM in the morning to exercise. This left my arms and legs cold dead, but school is important to me, so I managed to scrape my way down there with my teeth on the asphalt.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    I have pretty good teeth considering (psy knows what I mean) My perfect smile has gotten me several compliments over the years. I also however have an impacted wisdom tooth it needs pulling or something soon but I have to pay for dental care and well I need money for more important things than a tooth which if it begins to hurt can be made numb with listerine anti-bacterial mouthwash (and yes, listerine works for me, I've tried neurofen like they're bloody smarties but listerine keeps me tooth numbed as if I had been injected with dentists anathesia)
    I've seen what you do with your teeth. I hardly feel you should comment

Mine were brilliant until I discovered Coca Cola at 16 (It just was never around the house, and I was pretty healthy). I now have 4 fillings, despite brushing regularly and the whole listerine thing. Other than that, straight and pretty.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

every day i see my dream Bowser's Avatar

I've actually never had anything wrong with my teeth. Never needed braces.

I've had like 4 cavities filled, though.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love teeth. I have a major teeth fetish. Christian Bale pretty much has the best teeth in the world ever. My boyfriend also has some nice fangs.

Anyways, my teeth are all right. my wisdom teeth have all decided to come in right now, which is really annoying. A few months ago, they hurt soooo much, I could barely eat! I don't know what I am going to do when they come in all the way. =/
    --Box Box Box Box

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaridovich View Post
    I met a lady who made jewelry from her childrens' baby teeth. :X
    My favorite is when you go to a friends house and their mom has all of their baby teeth saved. I think that is really disturbing. As far as my teeth go, I have one lone wisdom tooth pushing up in the back and it is so annoying. Bleh

Uh, my parents have done that xD Not made jewellery, but they've kept mine and my brother's old teeth xD
    I thought the tooth fairy kept the teeth how the mom's get a hold of them.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drift View Post
    i thought you was going to talk about that horrible horrible movie
    You mean this movie? xD
    yes that movie
    Making a slow come back since 2008

I remember having wisdom teeth. Fun times. I never realized how much they bothered me until I had them removed. Actually, the first week I had them removed, I wish I hadn't. Bled like a pig. Constantly. =/

My wisdom teeth were coming in horizontally because my mouth was already overcrowded. I was use to them since by the time I had them removed, I've had them for a good four or five years. Probably should of had them removed much earlier but I procrastiate. I only had them removed because it gave me a reasonable excuse to miss a few days of work.

I have pretty horrible teeth though. I haven't been able to understand why though. Everytime I go to the dentist and they look inside my mouth at horror, they tell me how I need to take better care of my teeth. Than they proceed to tell me things I need to do.

But I brush everyday and fluss. And I go to the dentist twice a year. And I don't eat sweets. Or smoke. Or drink soda, coffee, or fruit juice. It has to be genetics.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

Is it weird that I'm twenty-one years old, and I haven't noticed any wisdom teeth in my mouth yet? =O

I went to a dentist this summer, and he didn't mention anything about wisdom teeth! =O

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall banana View Post
    I went to a dentist this summer, and he didn't mention anything about wisdom teeth! =O
    That's probably because he thought you were 13.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall banana View Post
    Is it weird that I'm twenty-one years old, and I haven't noticed any wisdom teeth in my mouth yet? =O

Wisdom teeth can come it as late as 25. There also is a chance you don't have them.

I have teeth with unusually long roots, and my mouth was too small so I had to get 4 taken out. At least I probably won't have to get my wisdom taken out, because there is extra room for them

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have bad teeth, but I suffer the dentist every 6 months, where he drills at least three holes every time, without pain meds, just so girls can kiss me without me having to be british.

I deserve a medal.