Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FFXI fans, embrace yourselves! (Final Fantasy Dissidia)

Default FFXI fans, embrace yourselves! (Final Fantasy Dissidia)

The new secret character for Final Fantasy Dissidia is none other than our sexy black mage Tarutaru chick...

Shantoto!
    -Source

They should so put some more famous FFXI characters in.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

IMBALANCE!

IMBALANNNNNNCE!!!!!

<3

eeewww, i hate the Tarutaru, sickining little creatures, i hope this is just a joke...

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Shantotto for the mother smurfing win!

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    eeewww, i hate the Tarutaru, sickining little creatures, i hope this is just a joke...
    Tarutaru are awesome, lots of people love 'em! Except you, because you don't like things that are awesome, obviously.

Btw. I now realise this is General Final Fantasy material.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

nah, i like plenty of awesome things but Tarutaru are not awesome they're just creepy looking, sure they may be great magic users (something i always found useless in RPGs), but they're still ugly creepy little mutants... it's sad if they really intend to tarnish a potentialy awesome game with one of those things, good thing it's optional so i don't have to use it, but as a completist, it sad that i will just to get 100% everything...

yes i am totaly biased/prejudiced against Tarutaru, but it's just a game so i have the right to, lol, just like i'm biased against Bards in Ragnarok Online just because they wear pantaloons...

But tarutaru aren't creepy they are cute little awesome things! I can't believe you have such hate for something so awesome. In all seriousness, a tarutaru in this game is not going to ruin it. And if that's your reason for not playing, then you're missing out!

Blog Entries

Default when I replied there were 6 replies and 66 reviews.

I liked the little creatures I was mad that I didn't pick them as my own when I started playing. they are useful magic users.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Ok Dissidia is finally fail. Shantoto? Come on she is HORRIBLE.

Pick someone better like Zeid, Volker, Prishe, Gessho, or some person who has more bearing on the story and isn't a terrible character. Hell I think Gumbah would make a better choice then her.

I might only get Dissidia now just to destroy Shantoto over and over since I hate her character oh so much.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Shantotto is awesome! Have you played through any ToAH missions? She's such a little bitch and it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    Shantotto is awesome! Have you played through any ToAH missions? She's such a little bitch and it's great.
    How does that make someone great? All through ToUA I wanted to rip her face off.

Gessho or Aldo would be nifty picks methinks.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

What is this game?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

^Ever heard of google? :rolleyes:

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Google killed my father so I refuse to use it.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

^Which father?

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky