Thread: What can I say?

Default What can I say?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Miriel View Post
    I quoted four posts dude. Anyway killing yourself, brilliant. Type up that flavah so we can see what happens Cid.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Denmark View Post
    It's scummy when I say I'm town? But not when you do?
    Of course I don't consider my self scummy when I evaluate people, I know what I am and don't even contemplate my own scumminess. I'm not an idiot.
    Even though there's no point of rebutting his atm as Denmark is dead and we might have won, I have to point out how stupid this is. You just proved me exactly right. I talked as if I was town because as you said "Of course I don't consider my self scummy when I evaluate people, I know what I am". And you go, "OH OH! THAT WAS SCUMMY! YOU SUBTLE BASTARD!" When you do it, it's no harm no foul though. You have one way logic and it's stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Denmark View Post
    I quoted four posts dude.
    And I quoted one? Wait that matters how?
    Anyway killing yourself, brilliant.
    I'm already dead, too much effort to try and persuade everyone I'm a townie.
    I talked as if I was town because as you said "Of course I don't consider my self scummy when I evaluate people, I know what I am".
    Well of course I don't consider myself scummy, I DO know what I am. Egads are you telling me you consider YOURself scummy when you look over people's posts?
    No I'm claiming you use one way logic you little tart. When I made a statement saying "I'm not going to lie to prove myself." You said it was a scummy thing to say. The next day you say basically the same thing because "I KNOW I ARE NOT MAFIA", and I'm somehow stupid for pointing that contradiction out?
    Hurry up and reveal the scum Cid.
    I'm an actor till the game ends

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You are aware that the game isnt over yet? There is a very very slim chance that the town can still win... about... oh I dont know... 25%!!!

Zero percent. The town will never defeat me . I will make the thread with the kill once Lek agrees.

And actually the town has less of a chance. He has a 2 in 5 chance of killing one of us, 1 in 4 if you count me being "cleared". But, he has even less if you consider that theres a chance he might target correctly (or target our kill correctly) and just investigate or do nothing.

Yeah no saggy thinks i'm town he wont go for me xD