Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning Eoff-nam

Default Good Morning Eoff-nam

I'm exhausted, I haven't slept in over 24 hours, I am bored, I smell bad

So how does your morning typically go, EoFF? Do you have coffees? Are there any significant others that you must face?
    Last edited by Ko Ko; 12-17-2008 at 10:24 AM.

Blog Entries

Wake up
    Have shower
    Get dressed
    Pick up bag
    Go to college

there was a picture here

I wake up and force myself to get out of bed. Then I take my girlfriend to class and sit at home playing my ecksbawks.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Wake up. Roll over. Go back to sleep. Repeat til noon. Usually anyways, I sometimes have errands to run. I hate being up earlier, there are so many old people out at this time.

I generally wake up thinking of the girl next door, then get ready for work and go.

Blog Entries

I get up, get dressed, shower, have breakfast and then go to class.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

My mom wakes me up two or three times before she leaves in the morning; at around 8 am I roll over and pick up my laptop. I check my messages and just mess around for about an hour, and then I take a shower, get dressed, and leave to go to college somewhere in between 9:25-9:40. I do not drink coffee or any other caffeinated beverages, because it makes me shaky all over.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    We get up around noon or 1 typically, eat and shower and play on the computer and stuff, go to work at 2:15pm. n_n

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Wake up and do my homework I forgot to do the night before.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I get up sometime between 6 and 7, eat some cheerios, go back into the bedroom and harass my boyfriend for a little bit, then go out for a run at the park. Shower is taken and hair is blow dried and then I am good to go. >=)
    --Box Box Box Box

Quote Originally Posted by Araciel View Post
    I generally wake up thinking of the girl next door, then get ready for work and go.
    AWEEEEE
    Bro </3 You're so bittersweet i almost want to puke

Anyways, i wake up usually cause my boyfriend wakes me up, morning romp, shower, eat, play on the comp, get dressed, go to work/wardrobe fitting/whatever else i have to to. Usually i'm out the door by noon or 12:30.
    ~*Fizzgig*~

M/W/F: sleep right through my 8AM class, wake up at 10:45, crawl out of bed, dress myself, go to the bathroom if necessary, walk to class.
    Tu: sleep right through my 10:45AM class, wake up at 12 or 12:30, possibly get food, go to lab at 1.
    Th/Sat/Sun: Get up whenever I feel like it.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

My mom wakes me up, I fall asleep, then I wake up realizing I'm running late, quickly brush my hair which is usually still damp 'cause I slept on it right after taking a shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, grab my stuff, and quickly walk out the door before I miss my bus. Every time >.<

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If I have to work early, I hit snooze two or three times before I get out of bed. I am not a morning person.

Once in a blue moon, I will go for a run.

Shower, blow-dry/straighten hair, get ready.

If I have time, eat breakfast. If not, stop to get something on the way. (I like to sleep as late as possible.) I almost always get an iced coffee in the mornings, now that I think of it.

On my days off, I'll usually sleep until about 11 or so. But that's because I can't sleep until 1 or 2.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I wake up, go back to sleep, and wait for the alarm to go off twice. Then I go to the bathroom, get myself together, and walk to class.

This is of course some time after noon almost every day. The rest of my day usually consists of pissing off certain members of the fairer sex.