Thread: Light saber effects

Default Light saber effects

I just posted some videos on youtube. There my first tryouts with lightsaber effects useing LSmaker. Let me know what you think and those of you who are experts at this, give me a few tips for improvment. thanx and enjoy

YouTube - sdf1jjak's Channel

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It is pretty awesome!

Blog Entries

Not bad for a first attempt. There's a bit of flux in the effect when you swing, but I think that's mre down to the thing you used.

Out of interest, what program did you comp this up in?
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

I was using LSmaker. Its the easiest thing for me to use since I don't have After Effects or any other big bugget program.

Blog Entries

Ah cool cool. Just looking at his page now.

I have After Effects and use a cool plugin by Andrew Kramer. Best one out there for saber effects imo. If you ever do get After Effects it's well worth a look.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!