Thread: Stellazio Coins

Default Stellazio Coins

not much of a topic for discussion...i was just wondering if there's any way to find out which coins you've already found.

i know the servent chick tells me how many i've found (10), but i don't know which coins to go looking for because i don't remember exactly which ones i've already given her...so is there a way to find out the names of the coins you've given to Stella?

EDIT: this has nothing to do with the topic, but i have another question and didn't want to start a new thread...what happens if you attack a friendly monster? i think i attacked a nymph and by the looks of it, it means that they will now attack you when you run into them...is there any way to remedy this or is it permanent?
    Last edited by .:kerrod:.; 11-30-2008 at 08:04 AM.

U gotta look at the symbols on the coins and match em up to thier corresponding zodiac symbol.

About the Friendly monster, that's normal, you'll see the nymph again soon, but some nymphs in the game do attack(I think).

Slanted and Enchanted Shotgunnova's Avatar

A guy on GameFAQs once posted this picture in passing and I saved it, 'cause let's face it: it's a drag to figure out what Stellazzios you're missing if y'haven't been keeping track. At least none of the coins are permanently missable. The pic's kinda blurry but beggars can't be choosers!

As for the friendly creature thing, they'll reappear if you attack/defear them, so you can't accidentally paint yourself into a corner.

oh wow, i was looking for something like that picture, thanks so much ...but why is steiner standing there?

by the way, are there any that you can't get after a certain point in the game?
    Last edited by .:kerrod:.; 12-09-2008 at 03:07 AM.

Slanted and Enchanted Shotgunnova's Avatar

You can't miss any -- it's possible to do all thirteen on the final disc, if y'want. As for Steiner, I suppose he's standing there during the first excursion to Treno.