Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III

I thought it looked pretty good and I will probably give it a try if they make it cross platform, which they said they are probably going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    Hey John, you do realise that FFXI has probably one of the best storylines in the Final Fantasy series, right? And that's an MMO. Just because it's an MMO doesn't mean it won't have a great storyline, and guess what, a news flash... not everything is about story in a game! Wow, really? Yeah it's true.

Also, MMO's and multiplayer games aren't skullskullskullskull. That's just your naive opinion.
    Whatever asshole I don't wanna pay a monthly bill that's why I'm not buying the KOTOR MMO and I don't play well with others that's why I dislike multiplayer games.
    It's not the developers problem that you don't like MMO's and can't play with other people (from the looks of your post I am really wondering /sarcasm). It still doesn't mean it'll be a bad game or won't be able to tell an amazing story, especially since it's Bioware. However, I have no interested and have never played a KoTOR game, so whatever.

Also appreciate you not flaming.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes, I also would appreciate no flaming. And Momiji, please do not mod-whore. Thank you.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza View Post
    Yes, I also would appreciate no flaming. And Momiji, please do not mod-whore. Thank you.
    I wasn't modwhoring, I was just telling him to cool it. If I was modwhoring, I would have been more threatening. Either way, whatever you say.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I hope they pull it off well, because I would hate to see a series I enjoyed ruined by going online.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

i cant even run kotor 1 on this pc
    but i am looking forward to the machinima remakes of the movies using this engine