Thread: A sonnet!

Default A sonnet!

If you could write a letter to ONE person on this forum, whether it be a love letter, a hate letter, a letter to help them in some point of their life, what would it be and to whom?

I would write a letter to Resha.
    College in a foreign country is hard and it brings on new experiences you may or may not like. I would be honored if she and i could write to eachother about the different experiences and bounce ideas and thoughts off eachother.

Oh and duh a love letter to psy. <33
    lol
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Blog Entries

I'd write a letter to Skt and say "Believe" and nothing else. So not really a letter.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Agrias View Post
    lol
    Dear Alice,

Remember that time we spoke on the phone? I was standing outside a hotel bathroom and Iceglow pushes a phone in my hand and some voice on the other end keeps laughing. I think we chatted about nipples.

I feel as if I am about to sneeze. Oh. No. It's passing. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine, even if I do eventually let rip with a nose blast.

What's your favourite animal that's now extinct? I remember once hearing about this horse-zebra thing on the television and some project to revive them, and I thought "Oh yeah that worked, I saw some in a zoo a year ago". But...it didn't work. Not really, I mean. So I'm not entirely sure what happened there.

Forever in love with you,
    Paul

PS: Plz send pix of your tits tia.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrias View Post
    lol
    Dear Alice,

Remember that time we spoke on the phone? I was standing outside a hotel bathroom and Iceglow pushes a phone in my hand and some voice on the other end keeps laughing. I think we chatted about nipples.

I feel as if I am about to sneeze. Oh. No. It's passing. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine, even if I do eventually let rip with a nose blast.

What's your favourite animal that's now extinct? I remember once hearing about this horse-zebra thing on the television and some project to revive them, and I thought "Oh yeah that worked, I saw some in a zoo a year ago". But...it didn't work. Not really, I mean. So I'm not entirely sure what happened there.

Forever in love with you,
    Paul

PS: Plz send pix of your tits tia.
    Dear Paul

I cant get over the fact that you spoke to me about nipples for five minutes straight. It makes me so alkgjalvkajgieowaj. I hope to someday meet you on our arranged wedding day. I'm sure when i see you i'll love you right away. After all, arranged marriages are arranged for a reason.

Ps~ I dont have tits. :o Do you still love me?

Yours lustfully,
    Alice
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

*insert standard Demon DudexResha love poem*

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, people can write letters to each other or we could force PG to set up his ventrillo server and just all go sit in there and rabbit away again like the old days. Or for more personal touch/private conversations just hook up on msn and hit video call I know, I'm such a tech geek however my handwriting sucks and so I prefer typing or just talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    Well, people can write letters to each other or we could force PG to set up his ventrillo server and just all go sit in there and rabbit away again like the old days. Or for more personal touch/private conversations just hook up on msn and hit video call I know, I'm such a tech geek however my handwriting sucks and so I prefer typing or just talking.
    PG is dead. Didnt you hear? He went back to aznland. D:
    HE'S LOST TO US!
    ~*Fizzgig*~

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

I would write a letter to Rocket Edge. It would be the following:

s

I'd copy Alice and send a love letter to Paul. And maybe one to Peegee. And Quin.
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Score!

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quin View Post
    *insert standard Demon DudexResha love poem*
    If I get nominated for best poet, I will blame you so hard.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not the last 6 months. Not allowed.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Oh. =)