Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EoFF makes me happy.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Highwind. Sean's Highwind.

Let's party sometime, man. We're both old and mature now. We can go to "bars" or something.

Blog Entries

I'm not exactly positive when I joined. I believe it was late 1999 as I was in 8th grade when I joined. When we switched form the EZboard to the UBB you had to re-register right? I was "grounded" from the internet at that time so I wasn't able to re-register until a later date.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

Yeah we're all grown up. I moved to Oregon. I do research on babies for a living.

Just how old are you now skanker? What're you up to? Thanks for coming to my message board. I'm over there more often than here.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Yeah we're all grown up. I moved to Oregon. I do research on babies for a living.

Just how old are you now skanker? What're you up to? Thanks for coming to my message board. I'm over there more often than here.
    Research on babies? That sounds awesome. How old are you? I remember you were still in college last time we talked about a hundred years ago. And whereabouts in Oregon are you? I have a few friends who moved there after college. People with real jobs... weird.

As for me, I'm 23, I live in Pasadena, and I'm in my first year of law school right now. It's pretty exciting/the most stressful and intense thing ever, so it's a good mix.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moogle

Well okay, now EoFF makes me sad. ;_;

I was XXXSephirothXXX in the EZboard. I was 12...! Now I'll be 22 in a few months. Ohmygod. What happened to our childhoods!?

*kicks Wesly in the shins*

Edit: Heyyy I'm in my first year of law school too :3 Isn't it terrible?
    Edit2: OHMYGOD aren't you supposed to be studying for finals right now? I still haven't finished my outlines yet! *runs around like a headless chicken and then goes back to torts outlining* ;___;

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

What up yo. I am still around and rockin' it but I am no longer the terror I was...they cracked down hard on everything since that long ago and you just can't get away with anything any more...that I and I am old and have marginally better things to do.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post
    Well okay, now EoFF makes me sad. ;_;

Edit: Heyyy I'm in my first year of law school too :3 Isn't it terrible?
    Edit2: OHMYGOD aren't you supposed to be studying for finals right now? I still haven't finished my outlines yet! *runs around like a headless chicken and then goes back to torts outlining* ;___;
    It's pretty terrible. Kind of funny, but I hadn't been on EoFF in years, and I was so not into doing my contracts outline that I put it off by checking up on things here. I've got all of my outlines done except for that one, and I just took a practice exam for crim, so hopefully I'll be alright.

Where are you at school? I'm at Loyola in Los Angeles. So far it's pretty good except for the tons of work.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moogle

I'm at the University of Illinois. I love it here, except for the work part!

My civ pro outline is 60 pages, single spaced, 11pt font... and all my classmates somehow have 80 page outlines! What am I doing wrong omg. xD Dear God, please do not let me fail law school please I'll never use your name in vain again jesus christ! I'm not crazy.

I just want so badly to be in the top third of the class, and that + my chronic slacking off throughout the semester while everyone in my class is studying 6+ hours a day is not meshing well right now. @_@ ...So I remedy it by slacking off more~

And this is why I will not date a fellow law student xD;

P.P.S. for everyone who thinks I'm totally neurotic, I am, but our finals = the only grade we receive in the class and everything is curved and class rank is so important. :mog: Yay!

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Haha. I totally sympathize with you. Some of my outlines are like fifteen pages, and other peoples are fifty. So, imagine how I feel. I get to take civ pro next semester. I am crazy excited.

You can't let all those crazy people stress you out. If you're studying as much as you think you need to, you should be fine. You've gotta think that those people are studying so much cause they don't get it. And you don't need to study because you do. That's what I've been trying to convince myself of, anyway. Who knows.

Also... the curve is terrible.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Rofl. If you're talking Pasadena, CA. There is literally ONE city between us.

It's a five minute drive on the 210.... IF you're talking Cali.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am talking Pasadena, CA. Where are you nowadays?

edit: Rancho Cucamonga isn't that close is what I mean... Monrovia? Rosemead? San Gabriel? Or the other way... I don't know what's the other way.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

rofl. i'm in rancho. five minutes was exaggerated. i can get there in 15 minutes easy though. i drive like a douchbag.

edit: wow. I didn't know God was Unne. Sup, buuudy?
    Last edited by erikramza; 12-05-2008 at 08:43 AM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

If Erik Ramza used to be a moderator, shouldn't he be in the Former Staff user group?

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Need A Name View Post
    i...didnt even know this place existed back then
    it's cool, I didn't know final fantasy existed.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    When we switched form the EZboard to the UBB you had to re-register right? I was "grounded" from the internet at that time so I wasn't able to re-register until a later date.
    You had to reregister every-other month back then (slight exaggeration). The switch to UBB, UBB crashes, the switch to vB, vB crashes... it seems like every time I had one of my absences, when I came back I had to reregister.

Quote Originally Posted by twerp
    Congratulations, you're onto a new class finally.