Thread: Ben Cousins

Default Ben Cousins

For those of you who dont know Ben Cousins is an AFL (Australian Football League) football star and arguably one of the best players of all time. He has been given a life sentence ban from playing AFL due to certain events notably involving himself with the underworld and taking icilit drugs.

But all these faults he made never was made during an AFL Game. Other players have headbutted umpires, king-hitted other players and the longest sentence was 20games. not even a full season.

Do you think he should be given a life sentence ban from AFL? i would like to see him come back and play.

His full story can be found on wikipedia.

He should have a life-time ban on AFL. Seriously, he is suppose to be a role model, especially for a lot of the younger kids in Australia, and here is off doing drugs and doing more drugs while he is suppose to be in "rehabilitation". His actions and attitude is just not good enough and he doesn't deserve to be a role model any longer. I don't care how good he is at footy, he screwed up and then some. There's always going to be awesome players in the future, anyway.

Just because other players manage to get off scott free, doesn't mean they should just let Ben Cousins slide on through too. They should also be keeping an eye on those other players, which they do.

Btw, just trivial knowledge, but the twins Mitchel and Nathan Brown are my cousins. However it has a huge downside, because my relatives never stop talking about footy now.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Btw, just trivial knowledge, but the twins Mitchel and Nathan Brown are my cousins. However it has a huge downside, because my relatives never stop talking about footy now.

Nathan Brown!