Thread: EoFF Dāz

Default EoFF Dāz

I hope to make this a series. We'll see how it goes! Don't take it to seriously. If you don't want to be in one of these, PM me.

Anyway, I drew this picture MASTERPIECE!! at 4am. So, if some colors seem odd or off, just remember three factors contributed to this work, 1) It was dark. 2) I was tired. 3) I'm colorblind.

It's just the gang hanging out in EoFF Park. Everybody's having a good day!!

Starting from the left we see TSoL! He's hiding though, like always.

Then there's Qwerty! Qwerty's not just a head, either. He's just being Qwerty, wearing green. CAMOUFLAGE! It gives the illusion that Qwertysaur isn't there! (Well except for that orange hair.)

Lekana! Lekana likes to play ball. Sadly, no one else likes to play ball. Poor Lekana. Maybe she should go play Spider Solitaire.

HAY THAT'S ME! I'm just doing what I always do, I'm frolicking in a large meadow in a purple jumpsuit! Will you frolic with me?

Look! In the sky! It's Flying Mullet! I assume that he's a mullet with aeronautical capabilities. I'm sure I'm not too far off.

Then there's Celes and Laddy! Well, what are they doing? Why, they're just seeing who is taller. Poor Celes. She's so short. It takes 4 Celeses to make one Laddy.

Stupid GoBo. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING!?! Everyone knows that wearing white after Labor Day in EoFFLand is a federal offense. The execution will take place at midnight.

PG! He's back! What is he doing? I don't know... I asked him, and all he said was "Ching chong Hong Kong song LOL and sing along." :/

More to come!

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Cutiedorable.

That is the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Oh I love you xD

Articles
    Blog Entries

WIN.

Thanks, I am touched, Yar-Yars!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It's threads like these that generate my love for Yar-Yars!