Thread: I NEED HELP; ;

Default I NEED HELP; ;

I havent been able to get online due to FFXI saying I have no content IDs and when I try to reactivate, cancel or even obtain one it says I cant do anything at all....idk whats wrong...tried talking to a person at playonline.com but all he said was"go to reactivate ID and reactivate it....have a good day bye"....

IDK what to do...Im going nuts without me some FFXI....I was sooo close to getting viper bite also...right after getting a empress hairpin and nomads mantle; ;

It says you can't do anything? Well something more specific, like the actual error and/or error code. Also, are you sure there are sufficiant funds on the way you pay (i.e. credit card)?

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

How did this problem occur? It sounds like your Content ID may have been deactivated due to insufficient funds or an expired credit card.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

no he just renewed his credit card and he put at least $250 on it to pay the sattilitte bill of 150 something so it should have had enough, but I try to reactivate it and it says I cant purchase one..and I as I said the agent at playonline.com was a waste of time

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    no he just renewed his credit card and he put at least $250 on it to pay the sattilitte bill of 150 something so it should have had enough, but I try to reactivate it and it says I cant purchase one..and I as I said the agent at playonline.com was a waste of time
    Agents at POL are almost always a waste of time. PlayOnline is notorious for some of the skullskullskullskulltiest customer support in the business.

If you approached them with the specific error code you're receiving, they should have a more difficult time ignoring you, though.

It doesnt show an error code...it just says I have no content IDs and says I cant reactivate them or anything

You weren't banned, were you?

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

not that I know of...how can I find out?

I have no idea then, you're sol.

See a Psychiatrist!

Lol thats what i thought when i saw the thread title. xD

I can see you already put alot of time into this but might i recommend you trying the Return to VanaDiel thing they are putting up.

FINAL FANTASY XI Official Web Site

It just might work...outside of that check with your bank. Who knows what errors they made.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Maybe you should call their Customer Service and talk to them on the phone because most people are more prone to being ignored over text applets.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

I tried calling but my phones wont go through

and Im trying that thing on the site now